priority: Marriage

Dedicated to mystery_chick7

Today you were going to your best guy Friend's concert, Cole Pendery. Yup he was your bestie/crush but he never knew about the crush one. He is a band called im5, consisting of 5 other boys; Dalton, David,Dana,Will & Gabe.
They all are super cool,handsome and talented. Cole was always wanted you to attend one of his concerts but you couldn't as you were always on trips. But this time you were on break so he paid you a surprise ticket. The shoe starts at 17 but you arrived 16 as you wanted the place. First you went to Starbucks where you bought a vanilla Frissoné glassé.

Then you went to backstage to meet the guys. Once there, you knocked on the door and was greeted by Dana. He hugged you and allowed you to enter in. Then everyone hugged you. All were happy to see specially Cole who was jumping in all direction. Afterwards they offered to help you visit the place which you accepted. Cole was all the time holding your hand, making you blush. After at the stage where they will perform, you were impressed by its hugeness. Then you heard chuckles from all the boys. You all chatted happily until it was time for their show to start. You nodded and was about to leave to your seat when David insisted to drop you there. You agreed but could see jealousy and anger on Cole's face. God knows why..

Never mind you followed David till your seat. On your way both of you chatted about strange topics. Once at your seat, he quickly dropped due to the number of fans coming. You chuckled at him and waited for the show to start. 20 mins later, it finally started. The guys appeared and all winked at you first as you were on the first row. They introduced themselves, making the crowd scream. Then he sang all their recent covers and original ones. Wow they were pretty amazing!!!

They were singing heartless when suddenly they stopped singing and started to queue up behind Cole who was leading. Then he started singing she's crazy but she's mine. During his singing, the other boys were dancing in sync. After their performance, Cole walked to you and dragged you on stage with your cheeks burning of embarrassment. Then he made you sit on a chair that Dana brought and he knelt in front of you said ' will you marry me??'.
You were shocked as he didn't even pass by the phase of dating. But you didn't care as you loved him. You nodded and he inserted a ring in your finger while kissing your cheek. Just then the crowd was cheering loudly. Then you continued to assist the concert. Later Gabe dropped you home as Cole was busy to do something. Once at home, you were about to go to bed when you got a notification; it was from Cole.

- Dear future wife, our wedding is gonna be badass!! @y/t/n

*y/t/n = your twitter name*

You smiled at yourself, liked it,tweeted it, switched your mobile off and drifted into sleep.

* several days later*

Today was your wedding. You finally you were getting married with the boy of your dream.

Dalton who was your Best man,grabbed your hand and led you to the aisle where Cole was standing along with a priest. You slowly walked to Cole who had an innocent smile on his cute face. Then when you joined him, he intertwined your fingers with his and faced the priest who was reciting bible. Later both of you made promises and that's when the priest gave Cole permission to kiss you. He slowly cupped your cheeks, leaned in and crashed his lips on yours. It was so delicious!!!

After the wedding, every guests were invited for dinner at a hall. After eating, they went to dance. You and Cole opened the dance floor with a slow d dance which made everyone cheered. At around midnight, they left, leaving you and Cole to go for your hotel room. There, he started to make out with you until it became very heated!!!!!

*****
Hey
So this is the first imagine of NY second book

Please a big round of applause for Rachel, my bestie who accepted to be my first requester..