break up

Dedicated to crystalim5

Today was the weirdest day of your life; you were going to interview your boyfriend's band im5. His name is Dana Garrett Vaughns. He has curly hair but never show it as he always wears snapbacks. He is very cute and popular. You both didn't want your relationship to be public as he was afraid of you getting haters. You had to be at the band's studio at 11:15 and it was 09:20 right now so you went to get ready. You took your bath, washed your hair, dried it and dried your body. You let your hair curly as you liked natural hair. Then you wore your red dress with your accessories and your black high heels. You looked at yourself one more time and went downstairs to eat some Milo (cereal) and milk as the interview shall be long. At 10:30 you left home to their studio. During the ride, you were listening to 'a thousand miles' and 'can't hold us'. You were so excited to see Dana because first you missed him since so long you didn't met him as he was on tour and more importantly today he said that he was going to make his relationship public.

*****15 mins later*****

You finally arrived at their studio. A van was waiting for you at the entrance which you assumed was your cameraman. Exactly, he was your cameraman. You both entered in and were stopped by guards which you showed your passes. They let you in and there you met Jill, the band's manager. She greeted you and asked you to wait in the conference room where you will be interviewing them. You nodded and headed there silently. After a few minutes the Boys finally arrived. You stood up and greeted them. At last but boy least you hugged Dana who hugged you...weakly!?

He gave you a weak smile which you didn't smile back but didn't bother too much as you thought a but too much. You signaled the Boys to he ready as the interview was about to start.

3...2...1..ON!!

( C-Cole Dal-Dalton Dav-David Dan-Dana W-will G-Gabe Y-you all-all )

Y- hey guys so today we are here with..

All- hey everybody we're im5
Y- would you all please introduce yourself??

C- I'm Cole Pendery, ladies *wink*
G- I'm batman, Gabe
Dal- I'm masterofdolphin,Dalton
Dav- I'm David
Dan- hola I'm Dana
W- I'm William aka Will

Y- OK so it's good to see guys all here...

Dal- well we are honoured to be here

C- in the presence of a beautiful lady

Dav- hey hey watch it dude!
All + y - *laugh*

Y- so how have you all been after the tour??

W- we've been greatos!
G - a bit tired but it's all good
Dan- we had a lot of fun
C- and we met a lot of our 5ers..
Dal- who were crazy over us
Dav- but we liked it so..
Y- well that's good to know so now I'm going to ask you questions. Are you ready.?

All- sup

So you asked them many different questions requested by 5ers. Finally it was time for you to ask the question.

Y- Dana so the last question if for you... Are you in any relationship??

At that moment all the guys facial expression changed to a worried one. They looked at each other and gulped loudly. Dana signed and talked

D- umm yes..
She is a Queen to my heart, she has the brightest smile ever, her style is unique and I live everything about her..

Y- wow you really seemed to love her...what's her name??

D- umm...umm...her name is....Keana!!

You heart was melting, you breath was taken...how could he??

You managed to finish the interview coolly. After the camera was cut, tears started falling down. The boys except Dana tried to comfort you. while Dana, he was staring at you with sadness. Then he spoke

D- Listen I'm sorry. I never meant to cheat on you. It's just that the management told me to go out with a celebrity so as to make this a bigger thing for press.

Y- so what you are saying is that I meant poor fortune for you... Wow Dana you changed so much during these months. Be proud of you cuz we are finished...

At that moment everyone froze up. You walked away angrily with your cameraman while the boys were screaming for you...

Since that day, you never wanted to see Dana and the others...and you never saw them again!!