Just Imagine

*Listen to the above song while reading and imagining this...*

WARNING: YOU MIGHT END UP CRYING AT THE END!!

Erza ✖✖✖
------------------------------------------------------

Your bestfriend since childhood and you were at her house, having a Keeping Up With The Kardashians marathon. You both always shared everything and were always there for each other. In other words she was your like-sister.

Suddenly during an interesting moment where Kim and Kanye were going to kiss, she switched the TV off and turned to look at you. At first you were going to scold her for switching the TV off like that but after seeing her facial expression, there was, no doubt, something wrong.

She took hold of your hand in hers and gave it a small squeeze, making you double worry.

Then she said 'Remember when at very young age I had Leukemia and I was given treatment and you know that it was gone life timely.'

You nodded, worrying about the next sentence.

'Well a few days ago, I started feeling like nausea so i went to visit a doctor and after having done a checkup, it seems like my Leukemia came again but this time, it came fatally' She said while looking down.

You couldn't believe it! Your bestie got her leukemia again but more fatal this time!

Without even realizing, tears started streaming down your face as were your bestie. Immediately you both hugged tightly; you caressed  her hair softly while she was comfortably resting on your shoulder.

'His many days do you have?' You asked sadly. She whispered '1 week' quietly before drifting into a deep sleep.

▶▶▶ 1     W E E K     L A T E R ◀◀◀

One week already passed but she was still here with you. During this week, you both did everything on her bucket list. She was so brave, you must admit. She smiled everyday, anytime with you and that same smile made you sometimes loose control. Why her???

You both were in your tree house, staring at the starry sky while holding hands. Your hands were warn compared to her, so indirectly, your hands were warming her.

You guys were both silent but it was not awkward, it was comfy. Suddenly, she turned to you and said with a smile

'I know what you're gonna think and respond but please just listen to me! Thank you very much for everything you did for me till now. You're the best out of the best person alive. You were and still are always here when I need you. You never disappointed me and you were always by my side. I wish I had more time to spend with you so as I could at least return you some favour.'

You were going to interrupt but just then she shushed you and continued..

'Take this small envelop and open it only after I'm no more. Please y/n!! '

You took it hesitantly and suddenly she just kissed you on your right cheek. There was something unusual; her touch was colder than normally, her lips was dry and cold, her voice was weaker and she was pale. She then whispered 'Never forget I love you and I will always' and immediately after that, she fell onto your lap breathlessly. Without losing any second, you shook her, yelling her to wake up with tears in your eyes but she wouldn't. It was over; SHE WAS DEAD!!!

An army of tears came to your eyes which wouldn't want to stop. Then you remembered her envelope. Sadly you opened it to see her bucket list. There were 10 things on it. 9 of them were done as she put a tick beside them. Only one wasn't done; the first one!! At that sight, you lost all control and yelled for her name while hugging her corpse closely to you. It was written

1. Thank y/n for everything she's done and finally die happily :)

All this time, it was her priority desire which she wouldn't share at all!! It was all over; you lost your bestie meaning you lost your better half, resulting pointless to live anymore...