The Past Is In The Past

Ever felt like dying? The person you liked the most in the world, just walked across you but prefer another person instead... Yup that feeling!!

So if you ever did passed through that, hats off for moving on now!

------------------------------------------------------

Today was finally the day where you were going to tell your crush c/n that you loved him! Yes loved not liked!!

Eager And excited, you woke up very early and did your morning needs quickly. Without further waiting, you texted your crush to meet you at Starbucks. Immediately afterwards, you took your handbag, phone and car keys. Once in your rover you drove to Starbucks which was only 5 min away.

Arriving there, you went inside, choose a place at the back for 2 persons and was about to asked for a drink when suddenly c/n came in...with another girl behind him!?!? What the fudge??

At first he looked everywhere for you and when he saw you, he rushed to you, dragging the lady by the hand.

Is it necessary to add that your heart was scattered in small pieces. But of course, you couldn't ruin your reputation in front of the girl, right??

You welcomed c/n by a normal teddy bear hug which he returned back as usual. But arriving for greeting the girl, it was awkward. Neither you nor her, moved. It was c/n who made the first move. He asked a waited to bring 3 coffees at our table, asked us to sit down and so did I and her too.

C/n - so y/n why you called me??

You - i have something to tell you but first If I may ask who is she??

C/n and the girl both looked at each other before holding hands

C/n - well y/n as my Bestie, I think it's time for you to know the truth...

He signed deeply before continuing.

C/n - Y/n this is my fiancée, Ariel and Ariel, this is my best friend since childhood, Y/n.

Fiancée?? Since when?? What?? And here, I thought of confessing??

C/n - so what were you suppose to tell me??

You - hmm...I don't know

Without realizing, tears came to eyes and there started you cried. Shocked, forget about Ariel, c/n was about to hug you but then you stopped him and said

- 'it's okay! I don't need your hugs!'

Even tho, it hurt you to talk like that!

C/n - what are you saying y/n?? You perfectly know that i can never see you crying! Is it the matter that you had to talk about

You - please c/n let it be! And all I wanted to tell was that I was moving into another country... Bye

With that, you stood up and walked away just to be stopped by Ariel herself. She hugged you and whispered in your ears

- " in 2 days it's my and C/n's wedding! He told me that you are an amazing pianist! Would you please play some for me? "

You plainly nodded and left in a hurry without turning back but still sobbing.

No need to say that once at home, all night you cried your eyes out.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Wedding day

Dressed up in your white dress, you walked to Ariel's room, to see her beautifully dressed up. No doubt why c/n chose her over you!?

Once she saw you, she smiled genuinely which you returned by a fake one. No wanting to see your crush, well ex- crush, you rushed to the bug piano in the Hall. A few instants later, c/n arrived in his whitish blue tux. Yes he was hot!!

When he saw you, he kinda squealed which this time, really made you smile. Later on, guests cane little by little. Suddenly the front opened and arrived there, the bride, Ariel! She was escorted by her dad to the aisle where c/n was. Once near him, Ariel and he intertwined hands which made your heart broke even more.

After reciting all vows and putting on the rings, they turned to the audience as a newly wed couple, greeted by rounds of applause where you were only staring hurtfully at the couple. Just then, c/n asked you to play a song for him and his wife. You smiled fakely and played a new composed song by you.

After playing it, everyone applauded and some even whistled. Thanking you, the couple afterwards headed towards the exit door where photographers were waiting for them. While you, you were leaning on a wall afar, watching them. Suddenly it hit you! You searched deep inside your handbag to find the promise ring you wanted to give him since ever but not all dreams come true...

Memories of you two, came to your mind, making your water a little. Before leaving, you let fall the ring in your hand and , giving a last loom at Your crush and his New Wife!!

Life is unfair, right??