life savior

Dedicated to SarahLynn111999

You were walking to your classroom with your group of besties with everyone staring at you with admiration. Yes,you and the girls were the most prettiest girls in the campus, making thousands boys fanboying. Everyday many boys came to propose to you but you rejected them as you liked 2 boys; Dalton Rapattoni and Cole Pendery. They were the most popular coolest guys in the campus and every girls wanted them to be their boyfriends. It was soon the graduation day, the day where you will tell Dalton your feelings. Suddenly you were snapped out of your thoughts when you got bumped into someone; it was Dalton. He was holding you by the waist. Then you realized that it's because you were about to fall. He was staring at you with passion. After a while he pulled away from you as Cole cleared his throat. Dalton smiled at bit and asked you

- hello Sarah!
I'm sure you know who we are & I'm sure that millions of boys already told you this but you are beautiful. (Winked)

You blushed at his comment and kissed his cheeks,making him blush this time. Afterwards you were about to leave when Dalton grabbed your hands and asked you to be his girlfriend which you agreed but at the same time you kissed him, your heart was aching when seeing Cole. Why??

*a few weeks later*

It had been a few weeks since you and Dalton had been dating and bro, he CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know why and how but he changed. Tomorrow is graduation day and you were worried about your situation; you bought a beautiful dress sleeveless but you won't be able to wear it as you had bruises and cuts on your hands. Why? Dalton beat the crap out of you everyday. And the worst if all you can't tell anyone, not even your best friend Cole. Yup he is your bestie for whom maybe you have feelings for. You wanted your life to end.

Suddenly you were snapped out of your thoughts (why do I always say this) by someone kicking you in the stomach; it was Dalton. He kicked you so hard that you fell on your knees. Blood split all over the floor, your knees trembling of fear, your head spinning, your heart pounding, your stomach aching, Was it life??

You were about to fall unconscious when you felt a hand supporting you; it wasn't Dalton, it was..Cole!!!

He is here!!!

He placed you on the floor gently and then beat the crap out of Dalton!! An epic battle started between these two but as in every battle one wins and the other loses which was Dalton. He laid on the floor lifelessly where as Cole, he was panting heavily, his knuckles read and white. He cane closer to you and said stay with me Sarah and then you closed your eyes.

##########

When you opened your eyes, you were in a white room which you assumed was the hospital. Someone was holding your hands, it was Cole!!! What!!

You looked in his direction to see a sad crying Cole. When he saw you looking at him, his face lit up and he hugged you. You couldn't hug back due to the needles in your hands. When he pulled away, he cupped your face and kissed you. To be honest, you liked it so that's why you kissed back. Afterwards he pulled away and confessed that he loved you since so long and if you wanted I become his girlfriend. You of course, agreed as this time you were sure that you loved him 100%. He smiled and pecked you. All night, he stayed by your side.

*next day*

Today is great day, you were getting graduated. Yesterday you got discharged from the hospital. Cool,right?!

You were wearing your sleeveless dress. They weren't healed but who cares. Your name was called by master ceremony. You walked up on stage, shook his hand,took your diplomas and came back to your place. When you returned, you pecked Cole's lips and rested your head on his shoulder with his hands around your shoulder.

-> later <-

It was almost the end of the ceremony. A group of girls just finished dancing, they were really good!

Just when the master ceremony finished his speech, Cole stood up and walked to the stage with you along all confused. Once there, he took a mic and started to talk

- ladies and Gentlemen, so today I wanted to make the day more special for my girlfriend who is right next to me. So...

He turned to you

- Sarah will you be my wife??

Eyes all teary, you managed to nod. He smiled along with the audience cheering. He pecked you on the lips, making the crowd more wild. He put his ring around your finger and whispered " I love you "

You whispered " I love you too "
And kissed him.

***

1 months later Cole and you got married in Texas and had your honeymoon at California, London & Australia. 9 months later, you gave birth to 2 children; a boy named Daniel and a girl named Daisy.