OverProtective Bro

Dedicated to SarahLynn111999

( i don't know if the song fits was the chapter but if it doesn't, don't listen to it )

You were thinking about your life, the drama that happened to you and your brother Gabe.

14 years ago, your parents, your bro and you a baby girl, were travelling when suddenly your dad who was driving the car, hit another car. After the ambulance cane and everything you and Gabe were taken to the hospital while you parents died. When you woke up in the hospital, you were beside Gabe who vowed to always look after you even beyond death. Her would always comfort you when you would miss them, when you cry he would always cuddle with you. His love for you was so wonderful that sometimes it would become annoying. He would never let you date any boys. He would say that these boys would treat you badly and left you heart broken. You understood his concern but seriously you were 16 years old but for him you were always small. Suddenly you were snapped out of your thoughts by someone screaming for you; it was your best guy friend, Cole Pendery. He was your bestie since kindergarten and he knew all about you except your past. Without realizing you had tears in your eyes. Wow so perfect!!

Shocked, Cole hesitated to hug at first as you would always say that you didn't need anyone except Gabe but then he hugged you closely and tightly. You cried in his arms and rested your head on his shirt even thought if was wetter with your tears. After you calmed down, you pulled away from his warmth and stared blankly at the sky, remembering your parents and Gabe. Just then

Cole- hey are you alright??
You- yeah...I'm ok just got a little emotional..

Cole- wanna talk about it?

You shook your head signaling no. He nodded and told you it can wait I guess. One day or another you would have to tell him the truth but how...

After 15 min of driving silently, you finally arrived home. He opened the door for you and you got out of it with your head bending down. Just then he hugged you from behind, making you jumped. Then he whispered something in your ears

- I don't know what happened that made you cry but what I know is that, I'm always Herr for you..

After this speech, he kissed you on the forehead and left. You watched his car going away and then you entered in. You saw Gabe who was playing COD with Alex Moore, his girlfriend. Alex is a wonderful, the perfect one for Gabe. She treats you like her daughter and you never had a chance to complain neither you wanted to. She was so nice perfect and arg!! No words could describe how amazing she is.

When she saw you entering with red eyes, she immediately shouted ' Sarah ' drawing Gabe's attention. Within a second, they both rushed to you and hugged you. You cried in their embrace.

Gabe - you missed them again right??

You nodded and he hugged you tighter. He was like your father who would always be here for you. He pulled away from you and told you to talk about your day with Cole. He knew about Cole as one day he came home to fetch you for prom night. At first Gabe was about to quarrel with him as he thought he was your lover but then you explained everything so he calmed down and let you go with him. Talking about you and Cole, you wanted to reveal him a secret.