imagine for Cole

Dedicated to MrsNateMaloley96

You were very excited today as you were going to meet your boyfriend after 4 whole years! Yup he has been studying abroad about medicine and today I'd the day where he's returning. You were so enthusiasm to see him that since in the morning, you had been jumping everywhere. As he was supposed to land at 11 pm, you started to get ready as from 9:30. You decided to wear something light but fashionable which resulted a baby blue dress with red dots on it, a high heel of 5-6 cm, some IM5 bracelets, a pair of red earrings and your promise ring that he gave you. After taking a well deserved shower, you got dressed up in your awesome clothes then did your makeup.

After preparing yourself, you grabbed your car keys and drove to the airport. During the journey till there, you were listening to some Justin Bieber Songs.

After 30 min of driving, you finally arrived at the airport. You immediately got out of your car and rushed inside neat the entry of flights. After waiting for about 15 min, you finally saw your boyfriend with another girl?! His hands were around her waist and he was kissing her on the lips!?! You had the heart all scattered!! How could he?? Tears on your eyes, you ran away from there without looking where you were going when suddenly you bumped into someone. You both fell down and when you looked up, you saw that you knocked against a boy, a pretty one who was crying. Wait why??

- why are you crying?? You asked him

- my girlfriend has been cheating on me with another brunette boy!!

- wait was the boy tall like 6'0??

- yeah why?

- well that's my boyfriend. I mean he's my ex! And it seems like it was your ex-girlfriend.

- I guess yeah so we both are kit I think!

- yup we are

Afterwards you both became friends and exchanged numbers. Little by little, you guys started to become close till the day he asked you out which you of course, accepted.