meet N greet

Dedicated to MrsJackGilinsky96

You were very excited right now. Why?? You were going to meet Cole Pendery!!!!! Yup him alone!!
You were so excited like ahhhhhh

You were knocked off of your mind by your bestie, Jessica. She has been calling you for like 19th times. You looked at her blankly then she told you that it was your turn. You immediately freaked out a bit and advanced at him slowly, dragging Jessica with you. Compared to you, Jessica wasn't that excited as she loved Dalton.

After seeing many people leaving with a big smile on the face, you were more encouraged to see Cole. After walking a few steps, you finally arrived in front of Cole. Wow he's more sexy than in the pics.

Cole -  hahaha thanks

You - what thanks?

Cole - Thanks for the compliment!!

You - wait did I say that aloud??

Cole - yup

Fuck me!! I said that aloud!! How embarrassing...

Cole - anyways what's your name??

You - Kaitlyn

Cole - ohh Beautiful name for a sexy lady!!

You - and you're pretty much a flirty, right??

Cole - haha can say!

Then you two started to take selfies and photos of different poses. He also signed you some shirts and posters. Your time was up which meant that you had to go. Before leaving, you were turned around as Cole grabbed for wrist and told you to message him on twitter. You nodded and left all happy.

At night, you messaged Cole and luckily he replied which led you two chatting till 3 am. Before going to sleep, he asked you if you wanna be friends with him and of course you said yes!!

It was the best day of your entire life..