Cole and Soccer

Dedicated to Kk_baller

Today was again another usual boring day. You were at school with Jerks, nerds and hot looking guys surrounding you. Your 5 besties were always by your side, walking with you 24/24.  So you were searching for some fun with some students as you were a pretty active person, Captain of Soccer for female team. 

Your mind was wondering about your instant enemy, Cole Pendery, Captain of Soccer for Male team.  He was the worst person in your life, he was arrogant, selfish and thought that the entire world rotates around him and thus types of characters, you hate it!!

Suddenly you bumped into someone,making you fall. You were already annoyed by the though of Cole and now this. You scolded the person until you stopped talking after you heard the voice of a familiar person

- Y/N you better look to who you are talking bitch

It was Cole!!!!!

Your eyes were already glowing a deep dark. He noticed it and smirked at the sight. Without thinking you asked him " soccer match outside now!!! "

He nodded and said that the winner gets to serve the loser during a whole month. You nodded and raced them (Cole and his friends)  till outside. At the end, the boys won. After settling in your positions, the game finally started.

--- 3 hours later ---

You couldn't believe it!! You lost!! Against Cole again!!!!! What the fuck!!!!!!

Smirking, he came near you and whispered " be ready to be my slave!" And then left.

Fuck, your life was now becoming miserable!!!