Boyfriend stealer

Dedicated to SarahLynn111999

You were walking hand in hand with Cole, your boyfriend to your history class. Your head was resting on Cole's chest ad it was aching so fucking much. Cole was hugging you tightly as if to  support you. Everyone at school would refer you two as #relationshipgoals. It was prefect calm until someone bumped into you and Cole, making you fell  down. You rubbed your head as it was more aching now. Then you saw a hand extended to you; it was from Cole who was looking surprised in front of him. You looked straight before you to see none than only CASSIDY SHAFFER, COLE'S EX GIRLFRIEND!!!

You knew how much Cole cried when they broke up; he sobbed almost a whole month and you were hurt every single time you saw him like that. Naturally you didn't want to see him like that again..

Cassidy walked forward and awkwardly hugged Cole which made you jealous. Cole, surely without thinking hugged her. The tension was so Intense that arggg you could die of heat!!

Breaking the silence, you snatched Cole and kissed him passionately before Cassidy so as she can see you two. Cole kissed back but not like always. To be honest, you started feeling scared as you didn't want to lose him... After talking awkwardly with Cassidy, Cole and you left to your class. All day it was the bad luck; Cole wouldn't talk to anymore. He would only think deeply about something which you guessed was Cassidy! Crap, it was the biggest mistake you ever did in your life....

2 months passed and you couldn't recognize Cole anymore.. This latter would recently ignore you, avoid all your dates, talk harshly with you and worst, spend his time mostly with Cassidy!!

Whenever you would say something against Cassidy, he would get angry and shout at you which he would never do. One day you were talking with Dalton about Cole's behaviour when suddenly a group of students ran towards you and said breathlessly

- Sarah COLE IS CHEATING ON YOU WITH CASSIDY!!!! THEY ARE IN THE HISTORY CLASS MAKING OUT...

immediately you and Dalton ran to the history class and were horrified to see COLE AND CASSIDY KISSING!! your heart was shattered into thousands of pieces and you were in desperation. Immediately you screamed COLE loudly, drawing their attention. Once seeing you, Cole stood like a statue. He couldn't manage to explain to you anything as you were crying heavily plus Dalton was embracing you. Dalton was the kind of friend who you can always trust no matter what, he will be always here for you and won't never ever let anyone hurt you mentally and physically.

Dalton- HOW COULD YOU,DUDE!! YOU BETRAYED SARAH FOR A GIRL WHO HAD ONCE CHEATED ON YOU!!

Cassidy- HEY I ADMIT I DID A MISTAKE LONG AGO BUT NOW I'VE CHANGED!!! I LOVE COLE WITH ALL MY HEART!!! And he also does, isn't Cole?

Immediately your attention turned to Cole who was looking at you back confused. Desperate, you already knew the answer and turned around to leave. But before you managed to We are over Cole! with Dalton following you.

You couldn't believe, you lost your beloved one in just a matter of seconds..

~~~ 3 weeks later ~~~~

You were going to the auditorium as every students were asked to be present there. Dalton was holding you as you were struggling to return to your room. Arriving finally at the auditorium, you were greeted by the other guys; Gabe, David, Dana, Will and by Alex also.  Then they led you to the front seat where it was written Reserved for Sarah