Not anymore

Dedicated to IM5forever2104

You were driving beyond speed limit to your boyfriend,Cole's studio. These few days ago, Cole had been rejecting your absence and even cancelling all your dates. Today was you 2 yrs anniversary but mister wouldnt bother to wish you or call you. Every time you would try to phone, it was busy and to be honest you were pissed off. During your intense ride to his studio, ' we are never ever getting back together ' was playing and you liked it as you knew perfectly for whom it was dedicated to. After driving for about 10 mins, you finally arrived there where you saw only Dana and Gabe's cars parked beside Cole's one. You furiously walked inside and headed to room Studio 3 where they would be recording..

Without knocking, you entered inside like a furious rhinoceros to see the guys singing. When the boys saw you, they immediately stopped singing and hid something which you didn't care.
You looked with anger at them and your gaze turned to Cole who was looking at you worriedly, hesitantly, afraid and surprisingly. You spoke up

- SERIOUSLY COLE! YOU CANCELLED OUR DATES JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE WORKING OVERNIGHT....

DO I HAVE TO TAKE IT AS IF WORK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME??

Everyone was dumbfounded, trying to speak up but wouldnt. Cole, who was more silent than the others, spoke

- NO NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS ANGELINA!!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT'S HARD TO SURVIVE A SECOND WITHOUT YOU..

you- REALLY THEN WHY DO YOU NEVER ANSWER MY CALLS, MESSAGES OR TAKE ME ON DATE??

With that, Cole stayed silent while the other boys were watching in shock since it's the first you were losing your temper..

You- see! I should have known that you were only kidding my life all this time. You never loved me...you just used me!!

Cole- babe!! NO I LOVE YOU...

you cut him off by we are over Mr.PENDERY and yeah before leaving happy 2 yrs anniversary..

With that said, you left and never looked back despite hearing the boys' screams. Tears streaming down you cheeks, you knees weakening each second from sorrow you decided to ignore him and live your life by yourself. You phoned your friend Allie and asked her if you could stay at her place. She volunteered and said yes. You went back to your shared house and packed up your things and headed to Allie's house where you stayed.

~ 2 weeks later ~

You were getting ready for your nighty stroll with Allie. She was already dressed in her black tank top, dark blue jeans and gray vans. You were wearing your dark red dress with the necklace Cole gave you. Of course, Allie knew everything that happened. Even though she loved the guys,  she supported you in your decision. Suddenly you were snapped out of your thoughts by Allie shaking you.

Allie- Gurl let's go!!

You nodded and went to her car where you both rode to Citywalk!? Shit, she's going to...

All of a sudden, Allie shouted  WE ARE HERE and you were in front of a stadium where it was clearly written in big handwriting IM5

and suddenly the boys appeared and the first thing, your eyes locked with, was with Cole's eyes. He looked at you shocked, happy yet sad. Then the concert started.. During the night, he stared at you passionately...

Until he stopped a song and spoke up

- dear 5ers, a few weeks ago I gt into an intense fight with my lovely girlfriend and we broke up.. But what she didn't know is that I was working on this for her

He started singing want u back & sorry by JB & marry you by BM

Afterwards he came to you and knelt before you and said

- Angelina, will you marry me??

You nodded with your eyes all teary... He smiled and hugged you with you hugging back. When he pulled away, he kissed you and you kissed back with the audience cheering wildly!!

3 weeks later, you both got married and passed your honeymoon at Australia where 2 weeks later you found out you were pregnant of 2 boys Pendery.. ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it Angelina...
Peace & Love
Bye