dirty imagine for Cole

Dedicated to writergril4ever

Today was your birthday!!!!!
You were so excited as you got all you ever wanted in your life; you got the most amazing thing ever in your life, Cole Pendery as your boyfriend.

Yup, you both go out since 7th grade. He was your neighbour plus he went to the same college as you. Since the day he asked you out, everyday you both would hang out. You even met his parents who adorned you and he met yours who just liked him.

More about Cole, he is in a boyband named im5 accompanied by 5 other members, he can drive, he's 19, he's a brownish blondish boy with muscular body and dimples.

At night, it was planned that Cole would come at your house for dinner and opening present time.
So of course, after school hours, you returned directly to home to clean up.

*after school hours*

You were returning home when you got a message. You checked it to see it was from Cole

C- hey babe, where are you?? I've been searching for you since long.

Y- hey sorry I forgot to tell you that I'm going home directly

C- ohh it's okay then. I was so worried about you.

Y- awwww you're so sweet...
C- hehehehe anything for my birthday girl. So our plan for tonight is still on?

Y- of course it is. I wanna spend my night with you love..

C- ummm...that's interesting! Well anyways I got to go..bye sweety!

Y- okk bye koala.

You smiled at the messages and noticed that you were in front of your house. You entered in and started doing the cleaning up. At around 5 pm, you finished your chores and went to make dinner.

*at night- 7:30 pm*

You were almost finished getting ready for the dinner with Cole. You were so excited to see Cole as you didn't see him too much at school. You were wearing the tight black long dress he gave you with its set of jewels and high heels. Suddenly you heard a knock at the door which you assumed was Cole. You looked at yourself one last time at the mirror and went downstairs. You opened the door to see a big horse bear hanging in the air. You smirked and peeled beside to see a smiling Cole.

Cole- hey beauty!

He kissed you on the cheeks and gave the bear. You smiled and kissed his lips passionately which he kissed back while lifting you. When he put you down, he pulled you closer and asked

Cole- is it the dress I gave you?

You nodded and asked why

Cole- because it makes you so sexy and the effects It does to me is unexplainable..

You blushed and dragged him inside. At first he was impressed by the decorations and atmosphere but then he smirked at an idea which Only God knows.

He sat at table in the dinning room while you went to fetch the food already cooked. Afterwards you served him food which he was everytime eating.

****
After dinner it was time to open gifts. He went to to his car, fetched the gifts and returned. When he returned you were shocked to see many bags of gifts in his hands. He placed them on your couch and sat beside you watching you open them. All the gifts were so wow. At last it was Cole's turn. He gave a packet of warheads, an adventure time pencil case and a beautiful golden necklace. You kissed him,thanking hum for his gifts. He kissed back and soon it started to become a heated make out session. He kissed your neck, making you moan in pleasure. While you were tangling his hair,making him moan. He was kissing you with so much of passion that you couldn't stop moaning. After a while, he picked you up and carried you to your bedroom where he placed you there and closed the door. Then he started to undress him with only his boxer on. He walked closer to you,turning you on a lot. He pulled you close to him and kissed you deeply. His hands were rubbing your panties
through your dress while your hands were rubbing roughly his member. Slowly he removed your dress for you and luckily today you didn't wear a bra as you were so lazy. Cole's eyes were fixed on your breasts accompanied by his famous smirk.

Cole- umm no bra today??

You shook your head,signaling no. He smiled, seized them in his hands and sucked them. You were moving back and forth. Afterwards he flipped you so as you could be at the top. You removed his boxer and sucked his penis violently, making him move. After swallowing his juice, he flipped you over again but this time, he removed your thong  and penetrated without any hesitation. He was thrusting in and out of you so much that your voice was almost finished due to the screaming. At a certain time, he touched your sweet spot, making you jump. Later, he pulled away from you and sat beside you while hugging you.

You- that was the best gift ever!!

Cole- ahaha..well my pleasure you loved it.. Round 2 in the kitchen or in the living room on the floor or in the bathroom??

You- ummm maybe in your car!?

Cole- feisty girl!! Come on

He carried you naked till his car where round 2 started a bit more rough!!