BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

dedicated to the amazing FocusOnTheBlue

'Sarah... Sarah..SARAH WAKE UP!!' someone suddenly yelled loudly, making you fell off your bed. In flickering eyes, you could see your mum. Argg no! No school please!!

You groaned throatily and put your face beneath your pillow. Your mom signed and slightly shook you and said joyfully 'Happy Birthday Princess'

Crap, today is your birthday! You totally forget it!! But hey, yay!!!

You moved yourself from your sleeping position and hugged her. She hugged you back and told you that today you were staying at home which was super cool!! Just when you were getting back into your sleepy position, she pushed you off bed and told you the most unexpected thing ever.

Mom- "Sarah Wake up! Dalton will be coming soon!!!"

Wait excuse me!! What did she said?? Dalton is coming!! Immediately you did a small happy dance and hugged your mom tightly again. She giggled and hugged you both.

After your parents went to work and your brother went to college, you were impatiently waiting for Dalton to arrive. Suddenly the doorbell rang and there entered, Dalton!! Your boyfriend...

Immediately you rushed to him and hugged him while he held you up in the air, spinning you around while singing Happy Birthday. Behind him, you could see there were gifts, making you excited somehow. After the spinning, he placed you down and kissed you passionately. Afterwards he gave you all these gifts he brought and then you both settled down to watch MAZE RUNNER!!!! YASSSSS #BestFilmEver!!

At the end of the day, let's say that you and Dalton spent the most amazing time of your life! Damn wish it was your birthday everyday, right?? ;)