The threatening Girlfriend

Dedicated to ghosthunter2003

Wow you never imagined that this day will ever happen. You waited for this day since so long.

++++ Flashback ++++

Gabe had been dating Alex, your worst enemy since 5 years now. You three would hang out a lot even if you and Alex were always on fighting mode. Gabe knew your enmity with Alex and would try to convince you that she was a good person but you personally knew that it was all drama. Alex only dated Famous boys for fame and once she gets it, she dumped these boys.

One day you were shopping at the commercial centre at Victoria Secret. Gonna stay sexy for the boys ;) In fact you had a huge crush on Gabe and one day you did told him but he took it as a joke. Anyways arriving at the changing room, you were about to enter in when suddenly you saw Alex making out with Ben a primary school classmate. Without realizing, you clinged a little, drawing their attention. When Alex saw you, he pulled away from Ben, rushed to you and dragged you till the inner change door where Ben held your hands while Alex was blackmailing.

- If ever Gabe gets to know about me and Ben then I swear on your pussy that I will destroy your pathetic existence!! Got it!??

You nodded fearingly which amused Alex. Before leaving she slapped you on the cheeks and whipped you with her belt. It was super penible!!