Gang Leader

Dedicated to SarahLynn111999

You were returning from gym, very tired but excited as well since today was the final of American Idol. Yup, American Idol! You know, where there is Trent, Laporcha and Dalton, the three finalists. You really want Dalton to win as he was rock star dude but also you know, a Badass. Yup a badass!!

He is the top notch of a gang, known as IM5. They are the dangerous gang of the country and Dalton is the gang leader.  It is said that this gang kidnapped thousands of people, killed many people. It's so exciting, right?

All my life, I've been struggling to be part of that gang but you know, as a girl it's difficult to be badass.

At around 6, you returned home. You first cooked some pizza, took a long relaxing bath, changed into your comfy night dress and watched American Idol while eating Popcorn and Pizza. OMG, Dalton is so cute!!! His hair is so perfect!!!! His eyeliner is perfect!!! Arrr HE is so perfect!!

OK ok shush!! The result of the finals are being displayed!! Ok so Laporcha is in the third place, Trent is in the second place!!!!!! Which means DALTON WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG DALTON WON!!!!! HE WON THE AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!FUCK YES!!!!

I was so excited that I did my touchdown dance!

Afterwards I went to sleep

*next morning*

I woke up quickly as shit, i was late for work..I quickly got dressed, took my breakfast and headed to work.  I was going on foot as my car broke down. Shit!

I was walking silently but quickly when suddenly someone dragged me into a black van and headed fell unconscious.

When I woke up, I was in an strange place, both my hands and feet tied with around a rope. Am I kidnapped?? Who kidnapped me?? Will thy hurt me??

Suddenly someone snapped me out of my thoughts; the person came and talked. I couldn't see him since It's as very dark

- well well, see who we have here?? What's your name beauty??

You were trembling a bit but you don't why, hearing his voice made you felt a but reassured..

- umm...Sarah Sir

The person laughed before touching my thighs!! I started to tremble even more!! Then another voice spoke

- boss should we untied her??

Wait on, I know this voice, it's Cole's voice. One boy among the gang... Shit am I kidnapped by them??? Fuck me!!

If you're wondering, IM5 is composed of 5 other boys with Dalton; Cole the thief, David the murderer, Will the player, Gabe the double faced guy,Dana the rapist. These boys are all badass. I started to tremble even more.

Dalton- look like she recognized us!

Then they showed up in the light so that I could see their faces. God weren't they cute??

Dalton approached me slowly and held my face lightly.

- hmm you know who we are,right??

I nodded

- you also know that I won the American Idol??

I nodded

- and I'm sure, you also know that you are my girlfriend??

This time I didn't nod. What did he say??

- oh yes, you are!! You see my other gangs bet me that I couldn't get any girlfriend. So I challenged that yes I can have and I chose you..

OK I was confused, he doesn't even love me but he just wanna date me because of a stupid challenge. Hey why not!!

I smirked and said

- let's make them believe what you want Dal!!

He smirked also and said to the guys

- guys she's the one!

Afterwards they untied me and led me to my room.

*4 weeks later*

So I've been pretending to love Dalton as his lover in front of his gangs and today is the final day. Afterwards I will have to return home. To be honest, I fell for Dalton!! Deeply in love!!

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thought by Gabe.

- yo whats up? Upset that you are leaving??

I nodded and was shocked to hear this

- you are In love with Dalton??

I slightly nodded.

- then tell him now!!

Immediately I ran to Dalton who was kinda depressed. I turned him to face me and then I crashed my lips to him. Unexpectedly he kissed me back and after we pulled away, he confessed to me and asked me out which I gladly accepted..