Escaping from fans

Dedicated to linea2001

Today was the best day of your life. You just met Gabriel Martin aka Gabe Morales from IM5. He was your idol and fav artist and you just happened to have met him in a meet N greet session. Cool, right??

-- FLASHBACK --

you were very impatient. You were jumping everywhere as you couldn't withdraw your excitement. YOU WERE GOING TO MEET GABE MORALES!!!

Gosh,it was your turn. You hesitatingly stepped in cuz you know, you were shy. When you saw the guys!! Gosh it was the wow thing. First you went to Will who just happened to have a friendly liking for you. He was talking about Pokemon with you as you both loved it. Then you went to Dana who was showing you his butt twerking and Dalton who was randomly taking photos with you. Then David who was tickling like a kid would do to his younger sis/bro and Cole who was kinda flirting/talking with you. Finally Gabe!! Ahhh when you approached him all nervous as you know, love at first sight. He seemed to have noticed your nervousness and to complicate things even more, he pulled you close to him and kiss you on the cheeks like taking selfies. Wow your cheeks were surely red by now. Then he saw your shirt batman and he freaked out.

- OMG YOU ARE ALSO A FAN OF BATMAN!!???

you nodded and he gave another hug. Of course, you could tell you both became friends afterwards!!
He told you to tweet him a message on Twitter or instagram but just when he was about to ask for your twitter name, one bodyguard told you that you had to move as your 30 mins are over. You waved bye and left for home.

-- END OF FLASHBACK --

You were on your way home, humming One last time when suddenly you heard like a group of something running. Your turned around to see thousands of people running or chasing a man or boy or grandpa but wait a grandpa can't run for his age so no grandpa..

Then the male person knocked against you and you fell down along with him. Immediately he stood up and asked you to help him to hide. You chuckled and pushed him in a nearby bush with unfortunately roses. The people who were running, came near you and asked you if you saw a person wearing a hoodie. You lied and said no and pointed in the wrong direction. After they were gone, the hoodie guy got out of the bush and was covered with pines. You removed the pins from him while apologizing. After that, he thanked you and sweat to God, he has a familiar voice like Gabe unless he is...no no no what would Gabe do here??

- please can you unhook your hoodie??

He signed a bit but unhooked his hoodie and MAN, IT WAS GABRIEL MARTIN!!!!!!!! MEANING GABE!!!!

You fangirlled like A LOT,making him giggling.

- HEY you're the same girl from meet N greet, right??

- yup that's me!! My name is Linea!

- cool name batgirl!

- haha thanks!! So why are you running away from these people??

- babe you see these people are called crazy fans!! They are here to stalk me!!

- hahah okay!! A least I'm not like that!

- hahah thank god yeah!! And yeah by the way, what's your Twitter name??

-(y/t/n)

- cool thanks and bye, got to go!

- bye

Afterwards you returned home. After doing your nocturnal chores, at around 11 pm you went on your Twitter and sent a message to Gabe

- @gaberealmorales heyyyy it's Linea!

After a few sec he responded

-@y/t/n heyy beauty how are you??

You both talked till like 4-5 am And then you fell asleep. The last thing you remember before entering in the world of sleep is that you got 7 amazing notifs

- @ColePendery followed you
- @the_one_dana followed you
- @DaltonRapattoni followed you
- @DavidCScarzone followed you
- @willjaymusic followed you
- @gaberealmorales followed you
- @gaberealmorales replied to your comment ' Goodnight Babe '

It was really the best day of your life!!