Cole and Soccer (part 2)

Well, my 2 besties TheClicheCookie and ghosthunter2003 asked for Part 2 so here it comes :)

It's been a week since I've been Cole's slave and the girls' for the boys. It has been very like VERY weird as they have been giving us jobs like prank our teachers or pretend to be animals, thing like that....

Surely they have been crazy lately! Anyways right now, Cole asked you to show up in the hall along with your besties. Still confused and feeling weird, you walked there with worry. Once in the hall, you walked inside to see thousands of people united and the boys were on stage. You all were thinking to discretely enter in but it was to late, the boys already saw you all and said you on stage. Being there slave, you all had to obey and when you went on stage Eyes like yours started playing.

Cole
I never see eyes like yours
Cry like yours
I never eyes so brown
Look so blue

Dalton
And if I could find a way
To change your yesterday,
I spent everyday with you

Gabe
You say it's OK
It's alright, pain is just a part of life but when you're with me, I won't let it be!

David
Because eyes like yours, should never see like that. Come with me we'll never look back. I'll give you something worth looking at.

Dana
Because eyes like yours, should never see things like that. Coke with me,we'll never look back, I'll give you something worth looking at.. Ohh girl

Will
Just look at me baby
Keep your eyes on me
When the world is crazy
Just keep your eyes on me..

Wait, hold up!! You were crying by now! You had all teary eyes. Wait what?!!  The guys knelt in front of you all and asked you out.

You wanted to say yes but Cole was your life time enemy so NO!!

Cole - be mine Y/N??
You - No!! NEVER!!

He had the heart broken, judging by his face. You then took the mic from Dalton and said badminton match outside now?!!

They were all shocked but nodded. Then Dalton added if we win, you become our girlfriends and if we lose, you become your slaves..

"Deal" you said.

Everyone gathered around the badminton court. Let the game began!!

~~~~ 2 hours later ~~~~

Wait!!!!!!! You won!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssss they will be you girls slave now!! You smirked and good Cole in a seductive voice "Now the real fun began.. Prepare yourself to be my personal slave!!" You said with a wink and left with your girls..

Now it was their turn to have a miserable life... Jus wait and watch!!