You know our love would be tragic!

Dedicated to Cupcake_crazygirl

- hmmmm...ahhh...Cooolllleee

You moaned loudly as Cole was licking your naked exposed chest. His hands were roaming down to your panties. Your hands were tangled in his hair which was soft and shiny to play with.

Cole- ok princess show me what you got!!!

And then, he started to position himself to enter you. Just then, you came back to your senses and pushed him away from you making Cole fell down from the bed. Afterwards, you wrapped the sheets around you and peeked at Cole who appeared to be furious and annoyed. You knew that this would lead to a quarrel later.

Cole- WHAT THE FUCKING HELL NIYATHI!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS???

Seriously, you were getting scared. The way Cole spoke to you and looked at you,were terrifying... Before answering, you gulped and said

- I wasn't ready yet to do it Cole..

Cole - *surprised look* Niyathi it is the 8th times that you say the same things.. Ever since we started dating, we never had sex and it's been 3 years now even so, I still aren't ready.. I'm sick of this game!!

You couldn't believe what you heard. Cole dated you all this time just because he wanted to have sex with you.!!

Immediately you slapped Cole hard on the face.. And said

- How dare you COLE ALAN PENDERY???!!! ALL THIS TIME, YOU DATED ME JUST TO HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!!! I HATE YOU COLE AND OF COURSE WE ARE OVER!!!

this being said, you took your clothes and left the room with two sheet still wrapped around you leaving Cole all alone in the room..

So yeah, you have been dating since 3 years now and still you hadn't had sex yet. You weren't ready yet to have another child!!
Yeah, another child. You were pregnant of his 3 months. One day during his drunk mode, he had fucked you. 3 weeks later you found you were pregnant. You didn't told him as it could have ruined his career. But what happened, It was out of question to tell him...

-- 6 months later, you gave birth to the baby who is a boy and you named him Colton --

You were relaxing in your mansion with your son. You were both chilling when suddenly you heard a knock at the door. Lazily, you went to open the door with your 5 years old boy. You regretted that you opened the door to reveal COLE!!!

He had a sad crying face. His hair were longer that last time, his eyes were the same but full is sadness. When he saw you, he instantly kissed you and naturally, you kissed back. When he pulled away, he bent down and lifted Colton while saying

- hello little guy, I'm your dad...

You were shocked as he knew about it so you managed to ask him the question.

- You knew about our child??

He lifted his head up to look at you with crying eyes. He nodded and added

- your cousin, Dalton told me the while truth...

You were stupid, of course He would know all the truth as Dalton would have told him!!!

you smiled and bent down to Cole and Colton.

Cole- what's his name??
You- Colton

Cole laughed at the name making you embarrassed as you named your son colton after Cole and Dalton..

He leaned in and kissed you with you kissing back. It was the new start of your life..