Disneyland with Dana

Dedicated to im5_magcon_lover

Today was the best day of your life. Why?? Because you were going to Disneyland with your crush/bestie, Dana Vaughns. Yup, the Dana Vaughns from IM5. He said he would pick you up at 5:30 pm which gave you enough time to get ready as it 3:00 pm. You were to take a long hot bath about 15 min. Then you dried your hair and applied your makeups. Afterwards you went to choose for your outfits which you wanted a red dress with black roses on as deco, a black high heel about 6 cm and love you tied your hair in a high ponytail. As there was still time for Dana to come, you went on Twitter and checked the actual news. Suddenly you heard a honk. You looked out to see Dana in a black smoky shirt and a dark red jeans. You blushed at his well built body and joined him in the car. After greeting each other he drove to Disneyland. During the ride, you couldn't hold back your excitement. After driving dir a while, you both finally got there. Dana dragged you to almost all the wheels and horror ride. It was super awesome. Just then you were about to go to the ferris wheel, Dana pulled you to him and kissed you passionately. After he pulled away, he dragged you to the ferris wheel, leaving you silent. Once up on the ferris wheel, he asked you out and kissed you again...

It was seriously the best day of your life!!