Chapter 4: Stop It!♪♪♪♪♪ ♥♪♪♪♪♪

(Warning: some serious stuff starts going down in the next chapters, starting with this one)

♪♪ ♥♪♪ [MAIN POV]♪♪ ♥♪♪

Slowly opening my eyes, I rubbed them with the heel of my hand before slowly sitting up, still sleepy. Yawning, I ran a hand through my hair in an attempt to make it neat. Hearing the sound of writing abruptly stop and a sigh come from nearby, I turned to the source of the noise to see Ludwig placing a feathered quill down before standing up and sitting in his chair backwards, a look of slight annoyance on his features.

"About time you woke up." He snorted, a sneer making its way on his face before he continued. "Is sleeping the only thing you can do?" I frowned, my brows furrowing at his remark.

"For your information, I can do many things quite well. Better than the few things you can do, in fact." A glare was shot at me from him before he spoke once more.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, princess."

"I have a name, you know."

"Oh really? I'm sorry. I didn't catch it due your constant napping." I growled a little before speaking once more.

"If I wasn't being kept a prisoner here, I would kick your tail from here to Sarassaland and back." The Koopaling-turned-human rolled his eyes before smirking.

"Is that a threat?"

"Figure it out yourself, genius."

"' Oooh, I'm sooo scared! A princess is threatening me!'" He snorted before guffawing. I glared at him as he continued to laugh, his face turning red from a lack of air. It slowly turned to snickers until he finally stopped, gasping for air. Crossing my arms over my chest, my scowled before speaking.

"At least I have more authoritative power than you." The smile was instantly wiped from his face, and it was now my turn to laugh. Not giggle, but full out laugh. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop. As soon as it would begin to die off, I quickly remembered that look- that STUPID, INCREDULOUS look- on his face and it would renew. One hand was on my stomach as the other wiped the forming tears from the corners of my eyes. However, the laughing fit was cut off with a gasp as a hand snatched the one near my face away, clutching it by the wrist close to their body. Looking up, I found myself staring into Ludwig's eyes. His face was mere centimeters from mine, his warm breath fanning over my face and his nose nearly touching my own. A frown was on his lips, which, for some odd reason, I couldn't stop staring at. He was also slightly straddling me, a knee on each side of my hips, giving him quite the height advantage. I felt my face flush at the closeness, but it went away when he began to speak.

"You have no power here. You are MY prisoner. I could do anything to you- anything my heart desires, and you can't do a DAMN thing about it. So, if I were you, I'd watch your mouth next time. Understand, your Highness?" His words were quiet but sharp, anger oozing off of each syllable. Combined with the glare he was giving me, it struck me with a bit of fear. However, I couldn't help the remark that came out of my mouth next.

"Yeah. But, it seems like you're already watching my lips for me." His blue-grey eyes widened at my words and his mouth opening partially, shocked. A smirk made its way onto my face as he began to stutter, a deep red blush spreading across his face until most of it, along with his ears and part of his neck were crimson.

"S-shut up! Stop this foolishness!" Accidentally pushing me down onto the bed, he pinned the hand that was still in his above my head. He now loomed over me, his hair falling down in some areas while most of it stayed in its natural position. I felt my heart as it leapt up into my throat, (e/c) orbs widening. My (h/l) (h/c) locks were now spread around my head, a light blush beginning to creep upon my cheeks at the sudden position. However, I quickly noticed how his breathing had suddenly hitched as his eyes stared down at me, and I, naturally, decided to play this compromising situation into my very own hands. Placing my gloved, free hand on his shoulder, I tilted my head down slightly and looked up at him, fluttering my eyelashes.

"So, is this your first time?" A choked gasp made its way from him, his mouth and eyes widening. Feeling my smirk grow, I decided to add one last touch by winking up at him, and I noticed his already bright blush darkening. Letting go of me, he quickly scrambled away from me, landed on his rear, stood up, and promptly rushed out of the room, slamming and locking the door behind him. I began to laugh once more, stronger and louder than last time. Sitting up, I slowly began to calm down before remembering the look on his face at my remarks. Did he think that I was... flirting with him? "Nah. He's too stupid to think I was flirting with him." I chuckled once more before standing up and stretching, letting out a sigh as my back cracked. Walking over to the door, I rapped the wooden surface with my knuckles before speaking, a small sneer making its way on my face as I decided to keep the teasing up. "Luddy, I want out. I need to freshen up a bit before I do absolutely nothing again ~" I called, leaning my body against the door.

"S-stop it!" I giggled before deciding to play dumb.

"Stop what?" He growled before quickly unlocking the door and swinging it open causing me to fall onto him and knocking us both onto the floor. This time, I was straddling his hips and staring down at him, my hair falling down in front of my face as he stared up at me, his breathing quickening once more as the blush quickly returned and his eyes widened once more. My hands were splayed on his chest, which was surprisingly firm. One arm was laying by his head as his other hand gripped my side, it having made its way there during the initial fall. Giggling, I smirked before speaking up again. "Wow, fancy seeing you here. Look at how the tables have turned." He began to try and speak, but I cut him off by continuing. "You need to calm down. I mean, I know I'm good looking, but jeez! Twice in an hour? You need to learn how to control yourself, Luddy!~" I said, winking once more and pinching one of his cheeks with my index finger and thumb. His body began to shake before he abruptly sat up, glaring at me. I leant back, still straddling him, and I suddenly noticed something poking my inner thigh. Looking down, my brows furrowed as I looked back up and saw a look of pure horror and embarrassment on his face. As realization spread across my face, Ludwig shoved me off of his lap, stood up and forcefully grabbed my upper arm and pulled me back up before shoving me into his room. Slamming the door, he locked it once more before shouting through it.

"Stop your goddamn flirting and teasing!" He slammed a fist on the door before continuing. "I'll be back in a bit! And once I return, you're going to pay for this! Do you hear me?!" He was absolutely livid, and it made me frightened. I knew he was dead serious, and I felt my palms get sweaty from his tone.

"Y-Yes..."

"Yes, WHAT?!" Oh no. He wasn't wanting me to call him what I thought he wanted me to. I was startled out of my thoughts as a slam reverberated from the door. "Do I hear a "Yes, sir?""

"Y-y-yes,.... Sir." A chuckle came from the other side of the door as I felt shame and embarrassment encroach upon me.

"That's right. I am a king and I deserve to be treated as one. Now, you better behave, or else. Got it, prisoner?"

"Y-yes, sir."

"Very good. I'll be back after I take care of my "problem", caused by your foolish antics!" Another slam came from the other side before everything began to quiet down. At this point, I was literally shaking with fear. Slowly making my way over to the bed, I clambered onto it, leaned against the stone wall, brought my knees up to my chest, and began to cry, a wave of hopelessness and dread washing over me.

(AN: I'm so sorry for this sin)