Chapter 58: Her

(Yo yo yo! I'm back with a brand new chapter! I hope you all enjoy this new part! Sorry that this chapter is so short, but the next part will - hopefully - be longer.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{KOOKY'S POV}

Gently holding (F/n) close to me, I step back into my bedroom and set her down on my bed before ringing a bell to summon someone. After a few moments, a knock comes from the door before it opens up. Standing there is a typical Goomba. Cannon fodder.

"Y-yes, your Highness?..."

"Is breakfast ready?"

"Just about, your Hungriness. Shall I bring it up to you once it's done?" I nod, and the Goomba bows as best as it can. "I will be back shortly, sir."

"Oh, make sure you bring up enough for my dear (F/n) here. Princess, is there anything you'd like to eat?"

"...no. I don't mind eating whatever is given to me." I nod and turn back to the Goomba.

"Got it?" It quickly nods and leaves, shutting the door behind it. Turning back to (F/n), I walk over to her before sitting beside her. I begin to run a hand through her beautiful (h/c) locks, her (h/l) hair sliding between my fingers with ease. "Has anyone ever told you just how stunning you are my dear?" She shyly smiles and I chuckle softly before pulling her close, planting a kiss on her cheek. "I've missed you dearly, (pet name)~ Don't leave me again, okay?"

"Of course, Kooky. I missed you too." She gives me a faint smile and I grin before kissing her forehead. "...why are you wearing Ludwig's clothes, if you're Kooky?..."

"...that's...a good point. You truly do know a lot. I shall change very quickly. Stay here, my dear." She nods and I step into the next room, pulling out my wand. I conjure up an outfit and grin, seeing what is created. A green lab coat, black pants, and a yellow sweater. Perfect. I quickly change and mess up my hair before madly grinning. "Ahhh, how good it feels to be me once again." Laughing cheerfully, I put my wand in the pocket of my coat before stepping back into my room. (F/n) was helping the Goomba carry a tray of food into the room, a soft smile on her face as she chatted with it. I felt jealousy boil in me and I walked over, trying to keep up my facade.

"Ah, Kooky...! This is Arthur. I was chatting with him while you were changing...he said that he loves working under you and Ludwig, but he's learning to become a stellar chef so that he can one day cook for you and the rest of the troops! Isn't that right, Arthur?" The Goomba nods quietly, a bit nervous now that I was in the room.

"How...splendid. (F/n), I shall be right back. Me and Arthur are going to have a little chat for a second." She nods, an oblivious smile on her lips.

"Of course...! Oh, oh, are you gonna give him a chance to train as a chef? I sure hope so! It'd make me very happy!" I nod, forcing a smile on my face.

"That's quite possible. I shall be right back. You can begin eating." With that, I lead Arthur out of the room and close the door before leading him a few feet down the hall. "Now, listen here. (F/n) is MINE. Got it?! She is mine. No buddying up with her. No being nice to her. Nothing. You shall serve her as you have served me. Forget everything she told you. You are a mere Goomba, meant to serve me and Lord Bowser. Nothing more. You don't deserve to be in her presence, let alone get to know her. Understand?" The Goomba nods and bows, apologizing profusely, before hurrying away. Taking a deep breath, I crack my neck and roll my shoulders before returning to my room. (F/n) looked up at me and smiled, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Welcome back, Kooky...! I didn't start eating. I wanted to eat breakfast with you." I smile softly and walk back over to her.

"You're so sweet, my dear. Let's eat, yes?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As me and (F/n) walk out of my room, the alarms begin to blare, signalling the arrival of Mario and Luigi. Huffing, I lead (F/n) to the battle arena and out to where my ship was docked. Helping her aboard, I give her a gentle kiss before returning to the arena. A Shy Guy walks onto the ship alongside Peach, and I crack my neck before grinning excitedly. Finally, the brothers rushed in and paused in front of the hallway they had come from. Their gazes set on me, and I feel excitement bubble in my chest.

"...Ludwig. You're not gonna beat us. So just let us get to the princesses." I giggle at that, a smirk making its way to my lips.

"Sorry, but big ol' Luddy isn't here right now!"

"But you're standing right in front of us!" Luigi's brows furrow at his older siblings exclamation before he gasps in realization.

"M-Mario, I think Ludwig isn't Ludwig, but someone else...!"

"Right you are, Greenie! You might just remember me! So remember my name, cuz you're gonna be begging for mercy by the time I'm done with you!" I pull out my wand and aim it at them, my grin widening extensively at the fear on the plumbers' faces. "My name is Kooky von Koopa! I'll be the one to send you to your graves! Guhuhu!~"