Chapter 61: Caged But Free

(What the fuck is up dudes??? Here it is, the new chapter!!! It's time for some HARDCORE F E E L S, so grab your tissues and ice cream and prepare to cry your eyes out. Before we get into this next chapter, I wanted to bring up my last post - the one about a new story or a project. A lot of you motherfuckers really want an Iggy fanfiction. [And I know exactly why, too. 👀👀👀] ANYWAYS. The projects that I started, I have decided to tell you all what they all are cuz I am so fucking excited about them. And if you all would rather have it than a new story, there will be one final chance to vote soon. The projects I have been working on.....

are Visual Novels.

KOOPALING. Visual. Novels.

There will be one separate game for each character, and it will take a WHILE to make them, but that's what is going to happen. You'll be able to choose from Ludwig, Lemmy, Iggy, Morton, Wendy, Roy, Larry, Bowser, Kooky, and Junior! (All characters will be appropriately aged, of course.) And each one will have a similar premise, but the individual stories will be vastly different. So, if you all would rather have a visual novel than a new story, just let me know what you want and who you want and I'll make a poll of the top answers to finally get an official winner. Thank you so much for reading this note if you've read the whole thing, and I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing on the deck of the Koopa Cruiser, I watch as we approach the loading bay of Bowser's Castle. Looking at the familiar surroundings, I breathe a sigh of relief as the ship is docked. Once the boarding plank is placed down, I wait for everyone else to get off before following behind, gently holding Sandy as to not lose him. The minions disperse, and I spot Bowser and Peach walking towards the doors for the main hallway. Scooping up the Shy Guy, I quickly follow them.

"Umm...Bowser? Sir?" He turns to me and softly smiles down at me as I catch up.

"Yes, (F/n)?"

"I was wondering...umm, well, what's next? Since we're here, I'm guessing that this is the final chance to defeat Mario?..." As I say that, I notice that Peach gives me a tired glare and I ignore her expression, not wanting to deal with her attitude.

"It is, unfortunately. Before they get here, they must traverse through the kingdom and deal with Kamek, one of my most loyal companions and the most powerful Magikoopa here. He is the third most powerful person in the Kingdom, besides me and Junior." I nod quietly.

"I see...I have faith in Kamek, then."

"So do I. Now, as much as this hurts me, I must go ahead and put you in the cage. I know you do not want to go home, but we still did steal you away. They are persistent, and since we took two people, they intend to go back with both of you. They won't stop until they get both of you." I look down and softly sigh.

"...I understand. I have faith in you, Bowser. I believe in you." He stares at me, eyes wide, before grinning happily.

"It means a lot to hear that, (F/n). Now, let's get going." I nod and begin to follow him as he leads us through the enormous castle. Soom, we reach a set of large, red, studded doors. He pushes them open and walks us down a long corridor, helping us over large blocks and holes. We soon reach a large bridge hanging over a pool of lava, and I stare at the burning hot magma below us in fear.

"...i-is it safe to go over?..." Before Bowser can answer, Peach crosses the wooden bridge and turns to us, standing beside a large ax on a platform.

"...obviously, it is." I barely hold back a scowl as I turn to Bowser, Sandy clinging onto me tightly.

"It is. I do not mind carrying you over if you would like." Without giving me a chance to answer, he gently picks me up in a bridal position before walking across. It's surprisingly sturdy, and I immediately feel safer. Once we reach the other side, he gently places me down on the ground.