Chapter 20: Musical Duet ♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪

(Here's some more fluff along with plenty of dialogue and some flirting. Also, thanks for 600+ reads! I truly appreciate it!)

♪♪♥♪♪[MAIN POV] ♪♪♥♪♪

"So, my kingdom is called Sky World for obvious reasons. The clouds there are the purest white, and they are soft and quite sturdy, so it's safe to walk around. There are tons of museums, theatres, opera houses, and restaurants. Only the finest music, art, and food is allowed, but there is-luckily-plenty of talent."

"Art?"

"Yes. I also dabble in the arts department from time to time. Anyways, I have a fortress and a castle that I reside in while I'm there-I mainly stay in the castle. It's quite expansive, and is fairly easy to get lost in if you don't know your way around. It's also... kind of lonely up there. But I enjoy alone time! Don't get that wrong, I love alone time! It just gets too lonely at times..." Biting my lip, I placed my hand on one of his. "...(F/n)?" Realizing what I did, I pulled my hand away, my face heating up.

"Sorry."

"It's fine, so don't worry. Anyway, the place is quite a spectacle to behold. Like I said a few minutes ago, I'll try to take you there tomorrow." I smiled at him before responding.

"Thanks. I'd really like to see it-it sounds amazing." He smiled at me before glancing at the clock.

"Hmm... Say, how would you like to see something special and secret?" My brows furrowed up slightly, curiosity and confusion stirring in my mind.

"What are you talking about?..." He chuckled before smirking and glancing down at me.

"Wanna find out?" Blushing lightly, I rolled my eyes before nodding. Standing up, he grabbed my hand and helped me up before releasing it. Grabbing his wand, he walked over to the door with me behind him. After we exited his room and he relocked the door, he gently gripped my hand in his and we began to walk down the hall once more.

♪♪[Time Skip] ♪♪

Reaching a tall set of double doors, I looked up at them in awe. They didn't look like much at first glance-they were made of a rich, dark wood- but the intricate engravings and sheer height of them astounded me. Letting go of my hand, Ludwig stepped over to a security pad and pressed his thumb on the screen. A beep sounded, followed by a click. Lowering his hand to the number pad, he typed in a few digits, resulting in another click. Opening the door, he held it open as I walked in and looked around, amazed.

"Impressed?"

"You bet..." The room was royal blue-no surprise-with a golden tiled floor. A large, crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, illuminating the room. Resting against the walls were many instrument cases, ranging from strings to woodwinds. Some instruments were also laying out in the open, their metal parts gleaming brilliantly. And a bit to the left from the room's center sat a grand piano, clean and well taken care of. "Are all of these instruments yours?..."

"Yes, they are."

"Wow.. You must be really talented, then..."
"You bet I am, princess." Noticing that he was walking over to the piano, I followed, still looking around. "I was thinking... Maybe you and me could... You know... Perform a duet together?" Biting my lip nervously, I looked down in thought. "We don't have to, though."

"No, I want to. I just don't think that I'm the best at singing."

"I bet you have a wonderful singing voice, princess. Plus, it'll only be you and me. I won't laugh, I promise."

"Alright." Sitting on the bench, Ludwig waved me over. Stepping over, I pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear before smirking, an idea forming in my head. Climbing on top of the piano, I laid on my stomach and giggled when the blue-haired male noticed.