Chapter 15: Interrogations and Pet Names♪♪♪♪♪ ♥♪♪♪♪♪

(Idek what I was thinking when I wrote this.)

♪♪ ♥♪♪ [LUDWIG'S POV] ♪♪ ♥♪♪

Opening the door, I scowled at Iggy as he walked in, dragging (F/n) behind him. Walking in behind them, I shut it before turning around to see my younger sibling pacing around her, a curious but menacing look on his face. Growling slightly, I walked over to my desk and sat down, picked up a quill, and began to try and work on my piece once more. However, I couldn't help but listen to the conversation happening behind me.

"Hehehee~ So, what's your name and title?"

"I'm (F/n), p-princess of (Kingdom Name)." A hum came from Iggy before he spoke up once more.

"Well, let's sit while we talk, hm? I'm sure Ludwig wouldn't mind if we sat on his bed, and we'll be able to focus on the conversation more."

"Don't mess my bed up." I muttered, resting my head in my free hand.

"Oh, of course, big brother." With that, two creaks came from my bed as the two sat down on the mattress. "So, what exactly do you think of our home so far? Gahaha~ I'm interested to know your opinion!"

"It's... nice. A little foreboding, but it has a homely atmosphere to it. Can't quite say the same about my home..." The last part was mumbled, but I was still able to hear it.

"Ah. And how about us, the inhabitants?"

"Most of you guys are nice. I might've made an enemy or two, though." A sigh came from one of them before Iggy quickly brought something up.

"Oh, that reminds me! Hahaha~ I ran into Roy earlier, and boy, was he furious. Gehehe~ There was quite a large wound on his arm, and it was bleedig quite profusely. He mentioned that he was searching for Luddy-"

"Don't call me Luddy."

"-and some girl in a (favourite colour) dress. I'm quite curious, but was it you two that did that to him?"

"I did it... I didn't mean for it to go that far, but he was trying to kill me and seriously harming Ludwig." I tensed up slightly, my focus completely on the conversation.

"Hahaha~ That was quite an injury you made! Of course, I had to patch him up right then and there, or else he'd take some of his anger out on me... Anyways, what exactly did you do that made him so livid? Hmm?"

"I hit him and accidentally knocked his shades off." Silence filled the room and weighed heavily upon our shoulders as soon as (F/n) said those words. The heavy air was broken as a loud gulp came from Iggy before he spoke.

"R-really? That explains everything.. Haha.." A nervous tone was laced in his voice as the heaviness still hung around us. "You mentioned a possible second enemy. Who could it be? If it's Morton, then you're in real big trouble."

"I think that it may be the Chef Koopa."

"The chef? Gahaha~ He's not that dangerous!... Unless..." A pause came from my delusional sibling before he continued, a dangerous tone to his words. "Did you make some sort of deal with him?" Silence. She must've nodded, since Iggy gasped quickly. "You shouldn't have done that! Chef doesn't let a deal go unfulfilled, my dear! Trust me, I know.. Gwehehe~"

"But I did hold up m part of the deal. He just took it a bit too far and Ludwig kinda blew up on him..."

"And what exactly was the deal? Hmm? DO tell me~"

"He let us make a cake that we could make for those that go against anyone that comes here, as long as I gave him a kiss." A small "Ohh" came from my younger sibling in understanding.