Chapter 26: Get Out! ♪♪♪♪♪ ♥ ♪♪♪♪♪

(I'M BACK! I am SOOOO sorry that I haven't updated in so long. If you guys thought that this story was going to be discontinued, you thought wrong. I've just been incredibly busy. But I have the next 2-3 chapters written up, so don't fret! This chapter is mainly filler, but it'll fill up a bit of space before the actual story can advance. In any case, I hope you all enjoy!)
(Also, thanks for nearly 5k reads! 💙)

♪♪ ♥ ♪♪ [Main POV] ♪♪ ♥ ♪♪

"You know what? Let's play some video games and calm down. When I'm angry, I play some and I feel better in no time." Standing up, she grabbed a remote from the coffee table and pressed a button, turning the TV on. "Any particular game you want to play?"

"Not really.

"Alright. I guess we'll play... Smash Bros on my Wii U." Stepping over to the devices, she turned one on and grabbed two objects. Coming back over, she hands one to me before sitting back down. Since the game was already in, she selected it from the Home screen, starting it up. "You know how these work, right?"

"Not really. I wasn't allowed to play video games." She lets out a low whistle, shaking her head sadly.

"Damn... don't worry. I'll show you how to play, and take it easy on you until you get the hang of it."

"Okay. Thanks, Wendy." Nodding, she selects the Brawl option and chooses Bowser Jr. Scrolling through the different costumes, she selects herself and grins.

"Go ahead and choose your character, (F/N)." Biting my lip a little, I scanned the different cast before moving the cursor to Bowser Jr. Flipping through, I momentarily paused on Ludwig before switching to Lemmy. "Lemmy, huh?" I nodded, looking down at the device's screen.

"Yeah. He's so small and adorable-"

"Adorable?" Seeing the smirk on her lips, I shake my head quickly, faintly blushing.

"Not like that! He's like a little kid, even though he's like seventeen." Wendy nods, softly smiling.

"Yeah, he is." Looking at the TV screen, she hums before grinning a bit. "Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Hitting start, the game loaded before showing an arena select screen.

"Anything interest you?" Silently looking at them, my gaze stopped on a boxing ring, and I moved my cursor to it.

"The boxing ring looks pretty cool..." A soft "oooh" comes from the female Koopa before she grins at me.

"Good choice, (F/N)." Moving her cursor to it, she selects it and a loading screen pops up. Aftr a few moments, the game finishes loading and we began.

♪♪ ♥ ♪♪ [Time Skip] ♪♪ ♥ ♪♪

" Wow... you're getting really good at this, (F/n)," she exclaimed, looking over at me. In return, I shot her a soft, warm smile.

"Thanks, Wendy. But I wouldn't have even gotten to play this fun game if it wasn't for you." Her icy orbs widened slightly as her cheeks grew a slight pink. Beaming, she playfully punched my shoulder before winking.

"Don't worry about it, kiddo. Say, wanna watch some movies and raid the kitchen?"

"I agree with the movie idea. However, I'd prefer to stay here... if it's alright with you?" Wendy quickly nods in understanding.

"Sure thing." Turning the system off, the female Koopaling stood up and stretched with a small grunt before placing the Game Pads on their chargers.

"Thanks. I appreciate it." She nods before heading to the door and pausing, turning to me.

"If you want, you can take a shower or soak in the tub in my bathroom if you'd like-it'll take me a bit to get the good stuff." I slowly nod.