A Few Questions For You All

Yo yo yo, it's your (least) favorite author here!! I got a few questions for you all that pertain to this story (and possible series *wink *wink*).

So, I may have mentioned this a few times here and there, but I am currently working on a large project for you, my lovely fans. It's full of amazing writing, art, and music, and there will be multiple variations for you all that want to pick someone other than Ludwig. And I wanted to know if you all would rather have a brand new story, just like this one, or have the project.

Also, I wanted to know, if you all would rather have a new story, who you all want it to be with out of the Koopalings. I will list all the possible choices, including the question involving the project and story, and if you can, comment on that name so that I know who should be next.

------------------------------------------------

Ludwig (Project)

Lemmy (Story)

Lemmy (Project)

Iggy (Story)

Iggy (Project)

Morton (Story)

Morton (Project)

Wendy (Story)

Wendy (Project)

Roy (Story)

Roy (Project)

Larry (Story)

Larry (Project)

Bowser (Story)

Bowser (Project)

Junior (Story)

Junior (Project)

Other (Story; comment who)

--------------------------------------------

All characters WILL be aged appropriately, depending on the winning answer. 

Thank you all so much for your patience, and the new chapter should be up soon! I hope you all vote so that I can keep creating amazing stuff for you!!