Chapter 13: Bruised Lips♪♪♪♪♪ ♥♪♪♪♪♪

(Haha whoops

Here's some more trash)

♪♪ ♥♪♪ [LUDWIG'S POV] ♪♪ ♥♪♪

Dipping the knife in the green concoction, I scooped some of it up onto the metal before beginning to spread it across the cake's top, covering the surface as evenly as possible. Repeating the process over and over, I covered the dessert's top and sides completely in green icing in a matter of minutes. Sighing, I washed the knife off and set it on the counter before grabbing the bowl of red icing. Moving the first bowl,I set the second bowl down in its place, picked up the knife, and began to put red icing around the cake's edge, creating a border.

"Ludwig? Are you putting the red icing on?!" I nodded before answering.

"Yeah. I got this, (F/n), so don't worry your pretty self up over nothing." Realizing what I just said, my eyes widened and I slapped my free hand over my mouth. Feeling my cheeks heat up, I turned around and saw that (F/n) was blushing as well, a look of mild shock on her face.

"O-oh...well, alright..." Gulping slightly, I turned around and finished adding the red icing. Picking the bowl up and placing it by the other one, I glanced at the butter knife still in my hand, tempted to lick the remaining icing off. Shrugging, I told myself 'screw it' and began to lick the icing off. It was sweet and tasted like (2nd Favourtie flavour), and it was quite tasty.Humming in content, I cleaned the rest of the mixture off before putting the knife in the sink and turning to see (F/n) looking at the floor, wringing her hands as one of her legs bounced up and down. Walking over to her, I knelt down and tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. Looking up, her eyes glanced down at my lips, causing her to snicker a bit.

"What?" She pointed at my mouth before laughing a bit.

"You got a bit of icing on your face." Furrowing my brows, I wiped by my mouth, only to see her roll her eyes. "Not there." I wiped on the other side of my face only to receive a laugh from her.

"You clean it off then!" Shaking her head playfully, she pulled up part of her skirt, brought it up to her mouth, kept it there for a few seconds, and reached it out and placed the fabric near my lips, where I felt some of the icing. The (Fav colour) fabric was damp and slightly warm, and, realizing what she was using to wipe my face off, I pulled back, my face burning hot. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! That's gross!" She scoffed before replying.

"Come on, Ludwig! We did kiss earlier, so stop being such a little brat and let me clean your face off!" Hearing footsteps approaching the kitchen door, fear coursed through me as I did the one thing I could think of in case it was Chef. One of my hands attached itself to her wrist as the other rested by her hips on a free spot on the stool. My face zoomed in close to her own, causing our lips to almost touch again. Noticing that the doorknob was beginning to move, I raised my voice as I spoke, regret washing throughout me.

"Listen here. I am not, I repeat, NOT a brat, so shut your mouth!" Almost immediately after I finished speaking, the door quickly swung open, revealing Chef, a smug look on his features as he looked at us. We both turned towards him, shock on our faces- well, mock surprise on mine. "Oh, Chef! How nice to see you!" Standing up, I tugged (F/n) up with me, still holding her by the wrist.

"Yes, yes. Whatever. How is the cake?" I nodded my head towards it before replying.

"It's nearly done. There's a little bit of icing that needs to be added onto it and it'll be complete." He hummed before raising his brow.

"Where is your shirt? And why is there a bit of icing on your face?"

"Well, you see, sir, it was quite hot in here when the cake was baking in the oven, so I removed my shirt and coat in order to cool off, while my prisoner had so suffer the heat. And I had sampled a small bit of the icing earlier to see if it would be suitable for you and His Highness."