Chapter 19: Sunset in Her Eyes ♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪

(Here's some more fluff. Enjoy.)
(ALSO. thanks for the almost 500 reads! I really appreciate it!)

♪♪ ♥♪♪ [LUDWIG'S POV]♪♪ ♥♪♪

As I ran my fingers through (F/n)'s silky (h/c) locks, my mind drifted off to other issues. First off, stupid Mario. He was most likely on his way to rescue Peach, meaning that we would be sent out to our fortresses soon. Sighing, I pushed the thought out of my mind before thinking of the piece I needed to write for Boss. I knew that I was running out of time due to Mario, which worried me. I was pulled from my thoughts when (F/n) shifted. Looking down, I saw that she was now slouched against me on her side, holding my free arm close to her.

"(F/n)?..." No response. Rolling my eyes and chuckling softly, I gently pried her off and picked her up. Standing up, I turned back to the bed and gently laid her down. Smiling softly, I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear before standing straight up. Running a hand through my blue locks, I gasped at how disheveled it felt. Fixing it quickly, I sighed before sitting down at my desk. Picking up my quill, I began to try and work on my next piece, until a knock came from my door. "Yes?"

"Can I come in, big bro?' Sighing, I got up and went to the door, unlocked it, and swung it open. Standing there was Lemmy in his yellow ball. "Hiya, Lu-whoa! You're a human again!" I nodded, frowning slightly.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to visit. Can I come in?" I groaned before moving aside.

"Don't. Break. Anything."

"Of course!" Rolling in, he went over by the bed as I shut and re-locked the door. "Is miss (F/n) sleeping?"

"Yes. Now don't bother her." Sitting back down in my chair, I picked up my quill once more, but let out an exasperated sigh when Lemmy tapped my arm. "What?"

"What happened to miss (F/n) earlier?"

"...why do you want to know?"

"Because (F/n)'s really nice. She's like another sissy to me." Biting my lip, I hesitated with answering. On one hand, I wanted to and reassure him that she was alright. However, he also had the mindset of a young child, and I didn't want to ruin it-you don't come along pure innocence much anymore.

"Do you really want to know?" A nod. Sighing, I put my quill back down before facing him. "Alright. Well, Chef isn't as nice as he seems. He... Likes to flirt with the girls here."

"Flirt?"

"M-make inappropriate comments towards women or people someone finds cute."

"Like what?"

"Like... "H-hey there, hot stuff." You know, things like that."

"Ohhh."

"Yeah. And he decided that he was going to try and do... Very bad things to her while we were eating."

"Bad things? What do you mean? Why'd he wanna do bad things to miss (F/n)?"

"Because he's got the hots for her."

"The... Hots?" I sighed before replying.

"He's attracted to her."

"Ohhh... Miss (F/n)'s really pretty, though." Looking over at her, I sighed softly, and the next thing I said came out unconsciously.

"She sure is..." Realizing what I had just said, my eyes widened and I slapped a hand over my mouth as Lemmy gasped.

"Oooooh~"

"Shut up, Lemmy!"

"Do you love miss (F/n)?"

"No! We haven't known each other for a whole day, and we're just friends!"