Valentine's Day Official Contest

Hey guys!!! TimeSlime here! So, as we all know, Valentine's Day is in a few weeks, so I decided that it would be the perfect time for a contest! This one will be more official, with specific objectives and points in the rules.

To begin, the deadline is February 14th at 11:59 EST. That gives you all about 3 weeks to complete your entries and submit them to me.

For the entries, I am asking for a one-shot story centering around Valentine's Day with your OC and your preferred Mario Bros. character(s). Each one-shot must be at least 400 words, but I would love to see longer pieces. I'll be checking for proper spelling, basic grammar, and punctuation, along with a good storyline, a decent sense of time in the piece, and the believability of both the characters in it and the story itself. If you want to draw art or write a joke story, I'd love to put it with the post when I announce the winner, but they won't be counted.

If this sounds a bit harsh, then I apologize. I just want everyone to try their best in this. I just want some guidelines so that I can be able to make my choices easier.

Now, for the prizes.

Third place will receive a shout-out and a new icon drawn/edited by me.

Second place will receive a shout-out, a new icon, and have their story uploaded by me (with their permission, if not then I'll share a link to one of their best-published works).

First place will receive everything above, along with a one-shot and a 3' x 6' official Koopaling print drawn by me.

The winners will be announced on the 15th, and winners will have 2 weeks to let me know what they want.

To submit, either e-mail me your submissions or share them with me via Google Docs at victoria21613@gmail.com .

I hope to see your amazing entries, and remember to HAVE FUN!!!