Avenge

I stalked behind the obnoxiously large leader that led the way to the Army base. I was helpless enough to try another stunt which would bring disappointment to the baboon and punish me further, but I also considered how content I would be with myself if I had gotten away with it. My hair rapidly dried and released from the loose bun I twisted over the top of my head. Shuffling in locks over my back, I hissed in pain when I scraped my previously injured wrist against a large stone, blood immediately oozing out from the fresh wound I developed underwater. My groans of partial pain caught the Commander's attention as he turned to me with an arched brow.

"What is it?" He stopped in his walk and I rolled my eyes while staring at my injury.

"Nothing." I muttered. My voice was still raspy and my throat burned with intense anguish that I immediately coughed, bending over as saliva saturated the crispiness in my neck.

"It doesn't seem like nothing to me?" He placed his hands on his hips and faced me completely, his biceps tensing the fabric over his upper body. I swallowed, grabbing my neck hard enough that it caused finger marks and slight bruising. Saliva slipped over my bottom lip and I coughed again, seeming more delirious than I actually was. The Commander frowned this time, stepping towards me in suspicion before pulling out a handkerchief from his pocket. The moment he stepped towards, my sight caught onto a trail of cadets being led out for an exercise regime. 

Angus being their leader, stared at an empty trail path that led them towards us, his eyes not quite falling on our presence. I coughed some more and the Commander stood in front of me, using the handkerchief to wipe my mouth as my eyes filled with tears. I acted in innocence, squeezing my eyes to wet my cheeks. We stood in between two large stones that formed a passageway to exit the forest and barricaded us enough privacy if needed so.

I intended all public awareness.

"Is that better?"

I faced the aroused tone, the lust in the Commander's eyes and gulped, pouting my lip with an air of decency. If this wasn't enough to set off a reaction, I had no idea what would. Guess it was time to get to work. "It's fine Sir." I blinked abidingly, stepping slightly away as though I was afraid from the open approach and closeness.

"Are you sure? It seems like you need a little push, or maybe we could wait it out before you regain some more energy?" He tilted his head and stood up close enough that our nose almost touched.

My peripheral vision tracked Angus' closeness. He stared at the tracking device in his hand that beeped a fiery red as he inched closer to us, suddenly pausing. The device stopped beeping and he stopped in his walk before directing it in the opposite direction. My eyes gave way and my heart began to panic slightly. No, no, he was supposed to walk in on this moment.

He immediately led the crowd in the opposite direction and I panicked. I looked up at the Commander in time for his lips to collide with my chin and I gasped as he propelled his arms around me, tight enough for my arms to be trapped and locked in place. He worked kisses down my neck and back up to my cheek, fussing and teasing my hair while moaning strange sounds. I grit my teeth, watching as the crowd almost vanished from sight.

Instead I grabbed the Commander by the hips and smashed my lips to his, holding him closer to myself than necessary and allowing a vision that seemed wrong to everyone's eye. I braced a foot on the opposite stone and pushed myself back, slamming into the rock behind me before releasing a blood-curdling scream from the impact. The Commander jumped away from me with shock registered in his eyes and I worked hard at ripping the hem of my grey service shirt, grabbing a small pebble from under my foot before slashing it across my lip. Cutting it enough for a decent amount of blood to coat my chin and collar, my arm already soaked with blood from the cut on my wrist.