Forthcoming

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spoke in a malice, low, dangerous tone.

Roy gazed at me silently, his stance rooted to the wall with his hands tucked into his pocket. I gently pushed Azalea aside to steer clear from my path but she chose otherwise, holding my hand tightly in question of my repetitive anger. I happened to remain focused on the vile human being, standing in the doorway of a spy dungeon where the spies themselves hadn't reacted in causing his death. I tilted my head once Roy's smirk deepened, his amusement elevating the moment I lunged at him, Emanuel stepping in the way to hold me back. I growled, almost leaping out of his hold as he cussed.

"Release her." Roy responded, straightening before stepping in front of me.

I stood still as the bounds on me vanished and I growled running at him. Swinging a right hook, he stepped back like he was warming up for exercise. I kicked in the air, spinning around before throwing three spin kicks of fuming anger. I threw punches and elbow jabs, slaps and backhands. He neatly stepped away and I screamed, knocking down the few photo frames on the wall. I picked up the wooden chair Dayton left beside the fireplace and threw it at him to which he neatly caught. Placing it back down on its legs, I threw out a hand and he grabbed it, wrapping a hand around my waist before pressing me up against the wall with a small smile. My head bounced against the concrete and I yelped as the pain soared through my skull. I threw him a dirty look, snarling against his expression that prodded small dimples beside the corner of his baby pink lips before he pressed a hand behind my head, cushioning it against the wall before rubbing it soothly. My legs were forcefully wrapped around his hips as he pressed himself closer, revelling in my anger. Every time I drew them away, I was left in an uncomfortable position where our body mingled. My hands were joined and slammed above my head against the concrete walls while I was helplessly left to glare at the amused smile on my arch nemesis's face, his eyes roaming over my face. "Are we done or do you need to fight some more?" he questioned, still smiling at me and I mentally questioned the world's common sense.

"Let go!" I screamed in his face and he tilted his head, passing me a pointed look that he wasn't dumb enough to do something like that.

"I'm on your side." He answered sincerely, looking into my eyes.

"Fuck you!" I spat on his face and he briefly closed his eyes, his amusement fading away as though he were losing his patience. I felt like a child in front of him when he looked at me with an annoyed expression. Using the one hand that was placed behind my head, he tugged the sleeve of his shirt until it covered his palm and wiped his face down, sighing. "I hate you so much! You're the reason why I'm here! And you have to balls to say to my face that you're on my side?!" I wriggled violently, causing more harm to myself than him. "Let me the fuck go and we'll see how much courage you have in those balls of yours!" I growled in his face and he took his sweet time to listen to my words.

He pursed his lips, waiting for me to shut up. "Like I said. I've always been on your side."

I scoffed loudly in his face, wriggling. "My side? You kidnapped my mother, you threatened me about DeCicco's chip and you came to murder me when I was running away! You're lying!" I yelled in his face, spitting on him again.

He narrowed his eyes dangerously, a look that made me also dump in my pants. Putting aside my fear, I was once too angry to care, going as far as passing my own look of anger.

"Al put her down -" Emanuel intervened with sympathy but was cut short from Roy's comeback.

"Stay out of it." He spoke lowly and I sunk against the wall, watching as he closed his eyes and wiped down my saliva on his face without a care. "What was I supposed to do? I couldn't come and save you when I knew your rescuers were on their way." He quietly answered, a tone of deep authority as looked at me again, beyond pissed off.