Part 9

- Madison's point of view -

My eyes slowly fluttered open to realise that it was Monday morning. I let out a humongous exhale that held so much frustration while I forcefully crawled out of bed. I didn’t mind going to school but I simply didn’t feel like it. It was actually my friends that kept me motivated because without them, school would be the most boring and annoying place that ever existed.

So without any further due, I quickly got ready right before making my way down stairs to eat. I did my usual frosted flakes cereal and once I was done with that, I gathered all my stuff up and headed out the door with about twenty minutes to spare before the bell rang.

The walk to school was dreadful as usual. I really wish that Emma would give me a ride more often but she takes way too long to get ready and besides, the walk actually wakes me up a little more so it’s not all that bad even though it’s far from being my favourite thing to do.

I was about half way to school when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I assumed it was Emma because she would often text me in the morning but to my surprise, it wasn’t.

"Good morning(:"

I furrowed not bothering to reply to his text. When I said that he was going to pay for last night, I wasn’t kidding. I figured that the best way was to simply ignore him considering that I knew how badly he wanted me. I thought that I’d let him get a taste of this side of me since you know, he doesn’t know me all that well.

He seemed like the type of guy who would go insane from being ignored and that he would literally do anything to get your attention. It’s like a game of cat and mouse where he chases you around but he never catches you and if I could be amused by this, then so be it. And to be honest, I wanted to see how badly he wanted me, how long he would actually go without me, what is deal was.

With that thought, I continued my walk until I finally reached the school.

* * *

"Is she always this annoying?" Robert whispered to me.

It was now lunch time and we were at my locker putting my books away.

For the second week straight, I found myself hanging around with him. For some reason, we just clicked the most out of all the people in the gang and I guess we just ended up hanging around all the time. Maybe it’s because of the fact that he’s so laid back and funny. He’s a total sweetheart not to mention adorable as well. He just spoke to me and I don’t know... I liked it.

"Yeah unfortunately, she is." I replied looking up to the girl that I knew so well.

Her name was Scarlett. She and I used to be friends in middle school until she became a total bitch. She started hanging out with the wrong people then one thing led to another and now she’s part of, as you may call it, the sluts. It doesn’t bother me though but sometimes I find that she tries too much and it is so damn annoying. She attacks every guy she sees and tries to get in their pants but what she doesn’t understand is that the last thing they want is to get with her I mean, who knows how many guys she’s screwed; probably more than what any average person would do in their whole life time.

I’m surprised she hasn’t jumped on Robert yet but then again, she stays away from my friend which that, I don’t know understand. Cameron would definitely be considered as one of the "hotties" at school but never, has she thrown herself at him. Same goes for Ryan, Jason, Chris and Aaron even though they’re less attractive then Cameron but still, it confuses the hell out of me.

I heard Robert scoff as I searched for my lunch money. Scarlett wasn’t bothering us but she was just being her obnoxious self and I guess he found that to be annoying.