Part 24

- Madison's point of view -

About two weeks had gone by and as for me and Austin? We were together if I could put it that way I mean, things had changed but the only real difference I could actually make out was the fact that we had gotten closer. We had managed to settle things down and it somewhat went back to before, somewhat.

I remember when he had told me that he loved me for the first time; it was the first and last time because he never said it back. It's like he completely forgot about it but I didn't blame him considering I never said it myself and in all honesty, I don't know why I didn't.

I should've said something.

But that was now history and I wasn't mourning over the past anymore. I was happy this way or at least with Austin I was.

Today was Friday and thank God for that because I couldn't bear to stay another day in school. I had reached a point where I despised most people but more precisely, my so called friends that turned against me a while back. They still spoke to me but I was the one not answering back or at least as little as possible because I didn't see the point. I hated being the center of attention.

But right now, I had no other choice than to endure them because I was in English and we all know who's in English with me: Cameron. I asked the teacher so many times and I even begged for him to make me switch places with someone else but he refused to every time saying something along the lines of "you have to face your problems head on and not run away from them". All I ever did was roll my eyes at him and stomp back to my seat not caring if I looked like a child or not.

"Hey Madie!" A voice chirped from behind making me snap my head in their direction and just when I did so, I saw none other than Tanya's face. Actually, Tanya and I had been talking for a while now and she was the one I was eating lunch with along with Robert and a few of her other friends but most of the time, it was only us three. She had kind of replaced Emma even though I hated to say it but I had to face the facts.

"Oh hi, what's up?" I smiled. She shrugged her shoulders flashing me back a smile just letting me to assume that she just wanted to say hello. All I could say was that she was the nicest yet sweetest person I had talked to. I actually knew her from before and we had shared a few conversations in the past but nothing like this because now, we had gotten very close in a matter of weeks.

One day, she just kind of came up to me and started the conversation asking me if I was alright and it basically carried on from there.

"I like what you did with your makeup today." I blushed at the sudden complement but honestly, I had just thrown it on not caring what I looked liked.

"Thanks," I shrugged "I was running late this morning and literally put the first thing that I saw."

"Well I still like it." She repeated flashing me one of her smiles.

Tanya was actually really pretty; she had green eyes with very light brown hair that rested just a few inches below her shoulders with flawless skin that was to die for. For instance, she was dating none other than Kyle Mason, probably the most popular guy of the school. It kind of surprised me when I learned that they had been going out for almost a year now considering Kyle was known as a jerk that didn't take relationships seriously but I guess that it was only a miss judgment that people had on him.

"What are you doing tonight?"

I bit down on my lip trying to remember if I was doing something or not "I don't know, probably just hanging out with Austin as usual."

"When am I going to get to meet him anyways?"

"Whenever you want I guess," I took a look at my phone before bringing my attention back to her "Just let me know."

"Alright." And with that said the bell went off and class dragged along at a snail's pace while I tried my best to ignore the person sitting next to me.

Yes, I had told her about Austin. She had asked me why I wasn't talking to any of my friends anymore and it basically all came out at once without even having to second think it. I didn't really care to be honest and on top of that, no one at my school knew who he was so really, it was no big deal.

"Misses Torres?" The teacher called out my name making snap out of my thoughts "What's the answer?" I looked around just to find people staring at me waiting for a response that I surely couldn't give to them because I wasn't paying attention.

"I don't know."

"I want to see you after class, Miss Torres." I sighed not wanting to talk to him face to face because I knew exactly what he was going to tell me. My marks had gone down, I wasn't doing my homework anymore and in class, I wasn't listening. All that a student shouldn't be doing, I was doing.

After the bell rang and I got to talk to the teacher, I made my way out of class right to my locker. I wasn't in the best of moods to say the least and I literally just wanted this day to be over. I couldn't handle teachers being bitches just because you're not doing as good as they expect you to be doing. He literally did an interrogation to try and get it out of me but there was no way in hell he was getting any type of information to come out of my mouth, I wasn't down to telling teachers my personal problems yet alone the English teacher.

"Hey I was looking for you." Robert suddenly showed up out of nowhere.

"Ya I had to stay after class, sorry about that." I threw my books at the bottom of my locker not having the slightest care in the world. I then took some money and started walking towards the cafeteria to buy myself something to eat even though I wasn't all that hungry.

When I was done with that, Robert and I went outside and took a seat on the parking curb as usual where we basically had view of the whole school.

"Where's Tanya?" He asked.

I looked around before spotting her out in the distance, Kyle's arm wrapped around her waist as they stood with his friends "She's with Kyle," I stated "She'll probably come by later or something."

"Oh okay, so how are things? We haven't talked in a while."

I twisted my lips to the side trying to find the proper words to use "Same old. How about you?"

"Same."

And the rest of the conversation was completely quiet as to neither one of us said a word just eating in nothing less than silence. I was actually enjoying it because it was exactly what I needed to calm myself down.

Soon enough, Tanya came skipping over while taking a seat by my side "What's wrong?" She asked.

I swallowed hating the fact that she could figure things out so quickly "Nothing." I brushed it off as if I was fine but truth was, I wasn't. I don't know what was wrong with me but today I wasn't feeling it. The only thing I was actually looking forward to was tonight.

She gave me a glare before changing the subject knowing I wanted to no longer speak about it "So about Austin," She started "I really want to meet him." A smile creped upon my face just at the mention of his name.

"How about we hang out this weekend? I can text you and we can figure something out. If I'm not mistaken you live just a couple streets away from me, right?"

"Something like that, ya." And before I knew it, lunch was over and I was making my way back to class: the place I dreaded.

* * *

"Let go of me!" I shrieked trying with all the force I could muster to free myself from his strong grip.

"Now why would I do that?" He teased tilting his head to the side.

Both my hands were pinned to the ground as Austin straddled me, a devilish grin on his face that I just wanted to slap away but obviously, I couldn't.

He started to lean downwards until he was in the crock of my neck, letting his lips linger on my skin before kissing there lightly "Isn't this fun?" He dangerously asked.

I bit down on my lip trying to fight the urge that was building inside of me. I felt so helpless not being able to move any part of my body except for my head; he was too strong.

"You shouldn't have done what you did." He now sing sang into my ear.

"Do what Mahone?" I tested "Tickle you?" He let out a fainted yes before giving me yet another kiss right below my jaw line "And this is your punishment? You can do better than that."

"You're right," He brought his face in front of mine "There's this new thing going around and it's gone pretty viral, I always wanted to try it on you." I furrowed not knowing what he was talking about "I'm going to have to do it without the music because I don't want you moving." And as fast as I could process his words, he slightly got up just to reposition himself somewhat almost parallel to me never letting go of my arms that were still tightly pinned to the floor and then it started.

He licked his lips looking down at my face "Baby grind on me" He sang and then he did just that.

He moved his hips in this back and forth motion just rubbing against my spot every time it would go down as I was lying beneath him in utter chock of what was happening. He basically did this out of nowhere and to say that I didn't find it hot would be a complete lie. He did it so well and that's what astonished me; he had practiced.

He did it for a good ten seconds maybe a bit more before he stopped and smiled a smile I hadn't seen in a very long time.

"How was that?" He questioned his lips only inches away from mine.

"That felt good." I shrugged trying to make it look as if it was nothing at all but really, I was freaking out on the inside just leaving me wanting more. He had turned me on so badly.

"I wish I could touch you but you're so bad that I have to keep you pinned against the floor so that you don't pull any quick stunts on me."

"Now am I? I thought you liked it."

"I do." And Austin came pressing his lips to mine fulfilling both of our desires. He licked my bottom lip trying to get entrance but I wouldn't let him.

Two can play that game, I thought.

When he realized I wasn't giving in, he pulled away lightly biting on my lip just to do the same with his bottom one afterwards, his face scanning mine "Oh so I see how this is going to be. How many times do I have to tell you to not mess with me, Madison?"

"But what's stopping me?" I asked not leaving him time to answer "You want it as much as I do so I don't see where the problem lays." He brought his face back down kissing my neck repetitively "I bet you feel like you have so much authority over me by keeping my arms out of reach huh?"

"More than you could ever know." He mumbled against my skin.

"Then I'll make a deal with you, Austin."

He pulled away his full attention now on me "What type of deal?"

"One that decides who gets control over who."

"Alright, try me."

I grinned just at the thought of it going down "Let's flip a coin, heads I have sex with you, tails you have sex with me."

He scanned my face a few times analyzing what I had just proposed before he leaned down giving me a quick peck "Deal." And before I knew it, Austin had let go of my arms and was making his way to his night stand where some loose change could be found. I sat up admiring his body from below before he turned around and came kneeling down to me, the quarter cent in his hand. "So heads, you have sex with me and tails, I have sex with you." I nodded. He tossed the coin around getting ready to throw it and just when he was about to do it, he stopped. "And just to make this clear, whoever has to have sex with the other, they do everything. No help what so ever." And in one throw, the coin flipped.

Austin had it on top of his hand and the only thing that was left was to reveal what would decide the events of tonight.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked.

"Never been more ready in my whole entire life." And in one movement, it was revealed.

Heads.

"Well then, looks like you have a busy night ahead of you." He smirked throwing carelessly the coin aside.

"Nah," I shook my head "More like payback, if you get what I'm saying." He scrunched his nose knowing exactly what I was referring to.

Figuring that I had better get on with this game, I got on my knees and started crawling over to Austin never breaking the eye contact we had. Once I reached him, I brought my legs up and sat right on his crotch, our face inches apart.

"That was hot." He stated while bringing his hands to my thighs and rubbing them up and down in this slow motion.

"Who said you could touch?" I slapped his hands away "I'm in control so I decide the rules and my first one: no touching." Austin looked at me wide eyed realizing that I was taking this seriously I mean, why wouldn't I?

Gently, I pushed him down as to he was now lying flat against the floor, his legs spread out under me "Shouldn't we go on the bed?"

"Does it look like I give a damn? Second rule: no talking." I pressed my index finger to his lips making sure he got the message.

I started to trail my fingers all across his chest feeling the material wrinkle beneath my sensitive tips before they reached all the way down to his belt buckle in which I took hold of. His legs suddenly started moving and it didn't take long before I pinned them down with my body "Oh and did I forget to mention the third rule? No moving." He stayed put following my demands for once.

Changing my mind on what to do next, I instead slipped my hands under his shirt and started moving them up feeling every small indent that he possessed while the fabric moved up in the process leaving him exposed to the mild air that surrounded us.

I pulled it off of him and soon he was just laying there looking at me. "How does this feel not having any control over me what so ever? Can you even last the night because I know you Austin," I leaned down squishing my chest against his as my lips went to his ear "You like to have control over me, a lot."

My hands found their way to his hands where I intertwined our fingers, his arms above his head. I then slightly leaned down and licked the spot right below his ear just to go back up and lightly bite his earlobe "But tonight, I wanna drive you crazy, over the edge. I wanna show you what I'm really capable of because you've never really let me before and oh," I paused for effect before whispering "That's such a shame."

I then brought my face my front of his, hovering it over contemplating on what to do first because oh-there were so many things I wanted to do to this boy.

Leaning down, I grabbed his bottom lip with both of mine and started sucking on it lightly before running my tongue over it. I squeezed his hands trying to get it through him when finally, he kissed back. Our tongues ran against one another repetitively and right when it started getting heated, I began moving my hips in small circles that may I add, were still on his crotch.

I pulled back seeing the need in his eyes which just gave me more motivation to continue because this was only the beginning and he was already feeling like this.

Good, I thought.

I kissed the brim of his nose then his lips to the corner of his lips gradually moving onto his cheek until I reached all the way to the side of his neck. He stretched his neck to the side giving me more access and I started leaving open mouthed kisses all over it going from left to right having no shame what so ever. I heard a fainted moan escape his mouth making me smile into his skin.

"I know you like this, you always have." I knowingly said.

I parted from his neck just to move onto his chest where I left kisses all over it going lower and lower with each one until I reached the waist band of his jeans, slowly giving him small pecks right above his spot.

My hands, for the second time, moved to his belt where I started to unbuckle it. "I've never seen you so quiet before. This has got to be a record." He licked his lips watching me manoeuvre my way around the loops of his jeans until it was off. Unbuttoning his jeans along with unzipping them, I slowly tugged on them until they were all the way down to his ankles tossing them to the side.

As I looked up, I saw the bulge hidden under his boxers making me satisfied that I had barely done anything to get him excited but again, that's what made it all that better.

I put my hand over it giving it a light squeeze earning yet another noise from his lips.

"Maybe you were right," I got up as he did the same "The bed is a better option." And just as I was walking to it, Austin's hands grabbed hold of my hips and pressed both of our halves together while his lips attacked my neck within a second.

"You just can't stop yourself now can you? I swear Austin I-" I stopped getting him off of me before pushing him onto the bed making him fall like a rock. I just laughed.

The next thing I did was take off my shirt just leaving me in my push up bra that I had decided on wearing today. Once in a while it couldn't kill ya, right?

I then crawled back on top of him and slid down his boxers, exposing his full length to my greedy eyes. My hands grabbed the base of it and I started sliding them up and down in a rather fast rhythm wanting him to feel the sensation and when he was tensed up until he couldn't anymore, I bent down and stuck my tongue out licking his head. Just as I did that, I looked up to find him with his eyes closed shut trying to hold whatever he wanted to say inside of him.

Good boy, my mind teased.

He was now fully into my mouth as I grazed my teeth over it every once in a while, bobbing my head up and down. I continued like this for a while before stopping and just twirling my tongue around having fun in the process because from what I could see, he was reaching an all time high as to he could barely keep anything in.

When I was finally done, I got up off the bed and took my pants off before getting back on top of him, kissing him roughly, his hands taking hold of my sides. My bra was then unclasped while his hands ran over my breasts.

I smiled into the kiss taking hold of his hands before settling them on his sides and taking off my underwear "Ready, Austin?" I positioned myself on my knees taking hold of it to get a steady entrance and right then, I sat down on him making it go inside feeling inch by inch.

"You're so tight tonight," He moaned out while placing his hands on my legs. His eyes scanned my position before I started doing what he was awaiting: thrusting. This is how it went for the next few minutes until both of us came to an end, Austin's moans filling the room more than mine.

I went up and down a few more times, riding him the best I possibly could before pulling out and falling back onto the bed feeling satisfied with my work.

"Next time," I said out of breath "You better let me tickle you."