Chapter 14.

Cover designed by arfie14 !! Thank you honey<3

Chapter 13

Breathe in!”

“I AM!”

“Well, keep breathing in then!”

“Will you quite it already?” I huffed letting out a gulp of air from my mouth. For the past hour we had been locked in a changing room of one of the twenty clothing stores we had visited. Obviously, the so called “surprise” she had forcefully dragged me here to was to actually torture me with all these designer clothes. I had my blonde wig on with shades covering almost most of my face, which was definitely why no one had recognized me yet. Almost five deadly hours had passed and there was not even one person who managed to see past my facade. Although as much as I hated to admit this to Rosie, but so far I had actually enjoyed the day. For the first time in my life, this day gave me a chance to act like a normal American shopaholic woman. And frankly, it couldn't get any better. Well, I was having right the opposite thoughts at the moment though.

For the past ten minutes Rosie had harassed me continuously to go on a scavenger hunt for dresses: we had bought heels, flats, sandals, shoes, and every kind of other footwear a person can name. Along with that came at least twenty sets of jewelery: thick gold bracelets, dangling silver chains, soft and thin rings, dainty pair of studs... Right now though out of all the clothing we had bought-this was clearly the most frustrating not to mention suffocating. I wasn't even allowed to breathe properly for crying out loud.

“God Dammit! Take it off!” I screeched in annoyance at the bloody tight dress.

“You're stupid!” Rosie accused me only to carry on further. “DO you know how much pain women have to go through to look beautiful, do you?”

She asked this with such threat and demand that all I could do was shake my head in shame.

“Well, let me tell you, some poor women even end up close to loosing their lives just to make themselves feel and look gorgeous!”

“My, you're becoming such a high rated bull shitter!” I snapped at my immature best friend as she yet again attempted to squeeze me into the tight strapless black dress. I couldn't blame her though: it was absolutely breath taking. It's like it actually screamed out for me from the hangers it was placed on: it was bloody amazing. However, the fact that we had spent ten tormenting minutes trying to get me into this dress was already enough to make me want to quit and throw the damn thing in a bin. But the funny thing was, the dress was actually my size! Why wasn't the stupid thing fitting into me? There was nothing I wanted do more than ripping my hair out of my own scalp.

By now, I was red like a cherry with exhaustion and my skin was starting to feel as sticky. Overall, I felt disgusting. Well, I guess now I know what a long and agonizing day of shopping feels like.

“And you're become so un-princess like lately,” Rosie smirked.