Chapter 24.

"A-Aiden?" I stammered. "What are you doing here?"

Braging past me, he rushed into the room and pulled me away from the door before securely locking it behind him. Suddenly, I was scared. Scared of this man stood in front of me. His face screamed anger: his eyes were dilated and the scowl on his face looked as if he was ready to kill someone. This wasn't the Aiden I wanted.

"Why?" he growled.

"Why what?" I whisper yelled, trying desperately to pull out of his tight grasp.

"Why would you lie to me?"

"Lie to you?" now, it was my turn to get angry. "Care to elaborate?"

Finally, letting go of my arm, Aiden roughly ran his fingers through his messy hair. Seeing him do that, almost had me wanting to replace his fingers with mine. Dear Lord, one minute, I want to kill this man and the next, I want to love him. Why was this happening to me?

"Your boyfriend," he sneered, emphasising on the word.

"What boyfriend?"

"Oh I don't fucking know!" he snapped. "Maybe the one you were on the phone to just before I knocked on your damn door? Maybe the one you were giggling to and saying 'I love you' too! God, if you really were such a whore, what was the fucking point in even pretending to be innocent?"

I don't know where I got the courage from, but suddenly, I found myself doing something I thought I would never do. My hand automatically raised and landed loudly on Aiden's face. Hot tears were streaming down my face and my knees began to shake. Unable to balance myself on my wobbling legs, I allowed myself to fall on the bed underneath me. His words pierced through my mind, through my heart. Never in my life had I thought I would be accused of being such a thing.
And I had no right to think of being accused of such a thing either, because I always thought being a virgin meant people would remain away from you. Especially men...men like Aiden Carter.

"It hurts to hear the truth, doesn't it?" he growled, I could hear the smugness in his voice.

"If a girl can't even share a word of love to her dad, then she sure as hell can't share it with assholes like you," I spoke, my voice wavering. I couldn't look at him. I know my words must have shocked him, but still there was no way I could look at him. After what he said, that respect I had for him had dropped down dramatically.

"I-I'm so sorry Lau," he said, crouching down in front of me. "I-I really didn't know."

"A sorry isn't going to change anything Aiden. Why would you even want to apologise to a whore?" I know my tone was ice cold, but he deserved it. How could he make such strong judgement about me based on false knowledge?

Aiden sucked in a sharp breath. "I know what I am going to say next will no doubt be an excuse for what I called you, but I hope you understand."

When he received no response from me, he carried on talking. "I'm jealous Lau. I'm falling for you and right now, it feels as if I'm just letting the best damn thing slip out of my finger tips. I want you. I'm ready to fall in love with you, whether you give me the chance or not."

--------------------------------------

Hey people:-) I'm sorry if it is really short, but I actually thought I should leave it at this. I'm sorry for the cliffhanger again:L But, I promise to upload within days. Depending on the requests;-)

If you liked the chapter, please vote and comment.

20 Votes + 10 Comments= Next upload in 2 days.