Chapter 20.

I think that I want to mention a lot of people who've stuck with this story all throughout so far: you have no idea how much your comments motivate me guys, thank you sooo much. Please carry on supporting me, it's the only thing making me work hard:

@lonelyhours, @dreamsandpain, @shelly_x, @selena_ox, @underthemoon, @sharnaa, @leighann, and @renesmee123 @longlasting,

Thank you to the new fans, welcome to my stories;-):

@kyo199517, @aussigirl75, @itskristen @fanningeveryone, @littlemisspiggy, @Kimmystar, @lammalord, @I_Cant_Hear_You

Lastly, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY “365 DAYS WITH THE PARKER BROTHERS!”

Chapter 20

“Because-”

Suddenly the door banged open and in walked a flustered Rosie with her Blackberry gripped in her hand. I raised my eyebrows at her appearance: messy bed hair, red blushed cheeks and sleepy guys. What a shock that she'd gone back to sleep.

“Your boy friend wants to speak to you,” she muttered sleepily, throwing her phone carelessly at me and straight away falling back on top of my bed. Well, good night to you too Rose, I thought, shaking my head dismissively at her figure.

“My boy friend?” I questioned at her sleeping figure truly bewildered. I could feel Aiden's hand stiffening in mine. Turning my head towards his direction, I gave him a confused look, only to be glared back. “What the hell was that look for?”

“Nothing, talk to your boyfriend then, he might be getting impatient,” he snapped, roughly pulling his hand away from mine and walking out of the room.

What the hell was his problem? See, this is precisely why I wanted to remain away from boys in the first place. They were so damn unpredictable. I mean take Aiden for an example: one minute he's a total gentleman, and then the next, he's the ultimatum prick.