Chapter 26.

Chapter 26.

"Wait," Aiden spoke stopping me from starting the sentence. "We haven't had anything to eat since yesterday and by the sound of it, this story is gonna take a while."

I gave his a confused look. He chuckled at my bewildered expression and pecked my forehead. "I'll grab something to eat, whilst you go and take a shower."

"You trying to say I stink?" I mock gasped, playfully shoving him aside. My heart was still racing: whether it was due to the fact that Aiden and I were eventually together or the fact that I was about to tell him my darkest secret yet, I wasn't sure. Blowing him a kiss, I ignored his pleading calls and walked into the bathroom, for the first time feeling simply happy. Happy and calm. I didn't need to worry about removing my blonde wig, as Aiden said possessively claimed that when I was around him, there was no way I was to hide my "sexy and feisty" red hair. His words not mine.

"You better be out and finished by the time I'm back," Aiden yelled outside the bathroom. I laughed at his childishness. "Or, I'll make sure to join you."
Even when he wasn't around, he still had the power t make me blush by simply using words.

"Yeah yeah," I agreed happily.

"Is that a yes to being finished by the time I'm back or a yes to sharing the shower?"

"GO AWAY!"

"Fine, fine, jeez, women these days."

Looking into the huge mirror on the wall, I pushed my fiery hair aside my eyes. I seriously needed another haircut again, it was getting too long. Especially, due to the hot weather outside, I really couldn't even let my hair down without feeling like a sweltering pig. It was disgusting. But unfortunately for me, both Aiden and Rosie seemed to love my hair. So, I had no idea what their reaction would be like to a new look. Ah well.

-----------------x---------------------------x------------------------x------------------------------x

"Hey sunshine," Aiden's voice whispered in my ear.

I chuckled at his new habit of cheesiness. If that was even a word.

"What did I say about being corny?" I questioned arching my eyebrows. Instead of using words to answer my question, he used his lips. Smart man. Involuntarily, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer into the kiss. Our tongues collided creating a volcanic eruption in our mouths. I loved kissing Aiden. Since yesterday, it had become my favourite pass time thing to do. He was so darn good at it too. Why wouldn't he be, this is Aiden Carter we're talking about.

"Where's my breakfast pretty boy?" I murmured into the kiss, unable to pull away. His kisses were drugs to my body. "I hope this isn't an excuse..."

Aiden's soft laugh into the kiss tickled my lips. Finally, gaining enough strength, I pulled away from his lips and our foreheads came together. I pecked him: dammit, he was bloody irresistible.