Chapter 28.

IMPORTANT: I'm sorry for the late update! But, you can all blame @lilohorse for this. I started reading her book "Bad Buy Isn't My Type." And OH MY GOD, its soo darn good!  It's like the most hilarious book ever:L you should all read it, it's got a sequel which looks just as promising too! Go chek it out. That's why I'm dedicating this chapter to her, so you can just click on her profile and read her books! Go on;-)

Chapter 28.

“This is the moment where the girl usually turns around and goes 'Oh baby, I love you too.'” Aiden muttered embarrassed.

Scrunching up my nose at his tone, I smirked. “But what if the girl doesn't love the boy?”

“Correction: the man,” he replied. “Do you see anything boy-ish about me?”

I pretended to give it a long thought, when in reality, I knew that Aiden was right. There was nothing whatsoeverboy-ish about him. He was the manliest man I had ever met, well it that makes sense. But he needed a big dent on his ego though, there was no doubt about that.

“Well, for starters, you have dimples that make you look soo cute!” I cooed, pinching his cheeks and planting a huge raspberry on his face. He playfully growled before shoving off my hand from molesting his face.

“Say it then,” he commanded.

Yes, actually commanded. I know, he needed to be put back in his place.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard right,” he winked. “You may be a princess but first you're my woman.”

“Don't make me sound like your dirty little possession!” I yelled hitting him on the chest. His naked chest. My eyes lingered on the bare skin making me excited again with my imagination. Oh God, I was seriously becoming obsessed with this man. Almost as if he could read my naughty thoughts, Aiden suddenly pulled me on top of him.

“Like what you see?” he smirked arrogantly.

“Yeah,” I murmured putting my lips by his neck. “Unfortunately you're blocking the view; oh Channing Tatum you fine piece of-”

Aiden growled flipping me over again as he plastered his lips roughly back on mine making me stop my sentence. “Don't you dare finish that sentence.”

His breath tickled my lips as he talked against my mouth. Pulling my lips away from his, I pecked his forehead reassuringly. “Don't worry, I'll finish it off in my head.”

“You're such a tease,” he scoffed playfully looking into my eyes.

“Only around you.”

“So it should be.”