5

I flop myself on my bed, already tired from five hours shopping, walking around in the great city, and eating at one of the fancy dinner that's so expensive, but Sky have paid all of these

I flop myself on my bed, already tired from five hours shopping, walking around in the great city, and eating at one of the fancy dinner that's so expensive, but Sky have paid all of these. I have asked her how she have all of these money and she said, "That's a secret and all of you should not know."

"All right, I'm going out." Sky says, putting on her dark red skinny dress, red heels, and she curls her hair with a spell. She picks up her black purse.

"Where are you going?" I ask through the soft pillow which muffled my voice.

"I have a date. While I'm gone, don't do anything stupid here, okay? I don't want you get lost in this city or anything like that."

"Mm, ok." I shrug.

I watch as she leaves the room, closing the door behind her. I sit up, decided to look around. The walls are a light shade of tan while the carpet is brown with mint green of many different pattern designs on it. I look at the window at my right, the light green curtains cover the view of the city. My bed stands against the wall in the middle of the room, a TV hangs on the wall across the room in front of me, a door next to it leads to Sky's room. She have rented two separate rooms that's still connected to each other.

I lay back down, looking in the dark room. The sounds of the city is overwhelming due to my sharp senses, but Sky said I'll get used to it in a few days or so. I wrap a pillow on my head, trying to block out the sounds of people chatters, footsteps, and children laughers.

Children laughters.

I close my eyes, thinking of a good memory with my parents. I remember sitting on my mother's lap, laughing as Father makes funny faces and noises. It was when I was about a few months old, one of my earliest memories. I have a pretty good memory. I can remember most of the details of my life. Mother's long wavy chocolate hair, matching with her happy evergreen eyes, her pale skin with a few freckles on her cheeks glowed from the sunlight. Father's short messy brown hair, his eyes were bright green mixed with blue were full of silliest, and his tan skin made his face looked handsome.

I sigh, feeling sad of the sudden. I missed my parents, my only loved ones and they're gone... forever. They're the only ones that make me happy, silly, calm, and safe. They had made me feel safe.

---

I sit on a brown chair, a round tan table in front of me have my plate of breakfast food. Sky haven't return last night and I start to worry about her. Where is she? I thought as I put eggs in my mouth. The buffet room is full of tired and lively people. Children play with their food while their parents try to force them to eat. I smile, remembering the times when I was a little selfish eating with my parents. I'm not a big fan of meat when I was little and so my parents sometime offered a treat if I eat all of my meats. And that worked every single time.

"Hello, Luna." A young voice says, drawing me out of my thoughts. I look down to see a young boy, his black hair is messy from playing around with someone, matching with his dark skin and his bright brown eyes are shining with happiness and friendliness. "What are you doing here all alone?"