7

Unknown person's POV:

The rays of sunlight make their way through the window, warming me up with its warmth. I open my eyes to see the room is lighted up by the sunlight, making the room looks visible. There's nothing in the room, no bed, no dresser, nothing. I lay out my legs to stretch them since they were under myself all night. I breathe in the fresh air as the gentle breeze comes in the room.

The door close to me opens to reveal the same man from last night. The pale man is dressed in a long red cloak, brown shirt, black jean, and brown boots. His messy short white hair glows from the sunlight, his brown eyes brighten by that also. He walks in, speaking as his teeth show, "I'm going out to find her. Any ideas?"

When I say nothing, he mutters something and walks out, shutting the door behind him. I hope he'll never find her. I hope she's smart enough to know what she's suppose to do. Hiding from this terrible man.

From this terrible blood thirsty vampire...

Paige's POV:

I sit in the taxi, watching the buildings go by. The people walk on the sidewalk, carrying umbrellas over their heads to block the rain from them. I love the rain because it cleans the place and bring the wonderful smell of fresh air mixed with the dampness from the rain. The taxi stops before the mall, a big red word that says Macy's with a big red star above it. I say thank to the driver as I pay him some cash and I climb out of the taxi. I slide my grey purse on my shoulder, making my way to the mall.

Since Sky have learned that there's only one pack in New York and they shows no harm to me and so she lets me wander wherever I want to. She have given me a 9mm pistol, that way I can protect myself when someone try to hurt me. She showed me how to use the pistol properly like loaning the clip, pulling the trigger when needed, and the good spot to hide it in my purse. She put some silver bullets in the clip. I walk into the mall, looking over the clothes, hair dyes, and nail polishes. Hm, where I can find a place that can change my look completely?

I walk across a shop called Hot Topic and I walk into it. Loud rock music boom in the air, hearing the words, The beautiful people, the beautiful people. I see a few people are dressed in punk, rock, and gothic clothes looking at clothes and others. There's clothes everywhere, hair dyes in the back along with the make up and nail polishes. Perfect. That's what I need for everything. A girl walks by me, wearing fishnets on her legs, booty skirt... I'm gonna call it that 'cause it shows her butt cheeks... and low black v-neck shirt that shows her breasts. Damn, she looks good though.

"Excuse me, I might need your help." I walk up to the girl close to my age standing behind the cashier counter. She have long blue and black hair, bright green mixed with brown and gold eyes, and her skin is pale. She wears a shirt that says My Chemical Romance with a picture of a boy kissing a girl, a black ripped skinny jean, and black long laces combat boot. She looks up, showing the nose ring and the metal ball on her bottom lip.