22

I go back outside after I changed into my workout clothes. Someone had bought some clothes for me and I assume it's my mate since he left it in his room. I'm wearing a black with blue lines on the side of the sport bra, covering it with a loose black half top as my legs were covered by tight and thin workout pant, showing off the curviness of my bum and my legs. I walk on the grass in my Nike shoes and I make my way to Leo which he's talking to his warriors as he waits. His back is facing me and as I approach behind him, the males give out wolf whistles and I feel my cheeks heating up a little. Leo turns around with his frown and he glares back, growling warningly to the males. They stop right when they hear him growls. I swear I see the laughers stuck in their throats, trying not to let them go. Leo's eyes almost turn black at the sight of me, swirling from green to grey, but he somehow manages himself.

"Come on." He purrs, walking pass by me to a white circle. I didn't notice they were everywhere at the training ground. That must be how they were taught to fight. Probably they have to stay in the circles to show how tough they are.

I follow him and face him at the opposite side in the circle. I feel a little nervous about this and I'm pretty sure he is too. Since I can't read his thoughts yet, I know he's feeling the same thing I'm feeling.

"Okay," he meets my eyes. "I'm going to train and fight you like you're my warrior. If I hurt you, I'm sorry, but I want you to understand that you need to be ready and strong. So, be ready."

As soon as he finishes his last word, his fist is already flying towards me and without a thought, I catch it with my hand, feeling the force of it almost shaking my hand. I was surprised by how fast I reacted and I bet Leo is too. I let go and he draws his hand away.

Like I said, I won't let anybody let you hurt. Asena says in my mind since I had decided to name the Norsewolf after that name. I will be here to give you speed like you never have and make sure he won't hurt you.

I feel her giving me speed and she's right. It's something that I never experience before and it's insane. I feel like the time slows down a little. Leo suddenly swings his foot up and I dodge without a problem, rolling away. I whip around and bring my leg around in circle, tripping him and causing him to fall backward. He catches himself with a backward as his hands touch the ground, pushing himself over and lands in front of me. I get into a crouch position and push myself up, bringing my head up to his chin and knocking him stumbling back. I feel pain on my forehead, but soon was muffled by Asena. I watch as he rubs his chin with a pained look.

"Dang, you're fast. I don't think you'll need training, alright." He walks up to me as he speaks.

Without a warning, he wraps his arm around my throat and tighten it to block out the air. Asena growls, but I ignore her and look around my mate to find a spot to keep him from choking me. I swing my right elbow to his ribs hard and pull my knee up to his stomach at the same time, pushing him off me and lose his grip on my throat. I hear a sickening crack from his side and I almost want to stop and care his wound. But I know he won't stop until I have him down. Then, I jump on him and knock him down to the ground, I half standing, half crouching over him. He goes down with a pained groan and lays down on his back, full of sweat. I see the red marks on his ribs and stomach from where I had hit him and I feel sorry for him.

The warriors make some ohs and cover their mouths to keep themselves from laughing hard. I bet they never see a female beating up their Alpha. This must be some interesting show for them. I growl warningly out loud and they freeze, shutting up their mouths and look away. I meet Leo's eyes and I can see the surprised mixed with proudness in them. I softly smile and lean forward, catching him even more surprised as I lay my lips on his.

Leo's POV:

I was not expecting that. At all. I didn't think she was going to beat me that quick. Even more to that, she kissed me for the first time ever in my life. Maybe in her life too. Darren howls happily that she has finally kissed us and I got to admit, I am too. I have been very patient with her, trying to have her to be comfortable with me.

And I kiss back, bringing my hand up to stroke her jaw. This time, she didn't fight me. She grabs my hand and pull me up, the warmth and sparks spreading underneath my skin. I wince when I feel the sharp pain shooting in my ribs where she had hit with her elbow. She's good at fighting with her some lightning speed that I do not know. Paige sees me wincing and claims, "Let's us take a break. Warriors, continue your training until the end of your training."

I like how she knows what to don now. She's already a Luna, already giving orders to my, no, our warriors to go back training. I'm proud of her. She was right. She was ready for anything that's in her ways. Ready to be in control and leading a pack with me. It's time for us to become the leaders of our pack. Truly Alpha and Luna.

<><><>

I collapse on my bed, the cool blanket cooling my heated body down. I breathe in the new scent that was my mate's combining with mines. I close my eyes and feel the weight presses down next to me on the bed. I can sense her there, feeling her heart gently beats. It's a surprise that I didn't hurt her at all, left alone having me in pain, but it was worth it. At least, she knows what to do when it come to fighting a enemy.

I open my eyes and see her watching me carefully with her bright blue eyes which they glow from the sunlights that breaking through the window by us. These eyes seem to draw me to them, seeing the beauty of them. She's beautiful with her freckles on her light tan forehead to nose. I could just stare at those eyes forever. I would like to. Maybe I can do that someday.

"Leo?" She speaks with curiosity.

"Hm?" I cross my arms under my head. The broken rib had been already healed, left alone a huge ugly yellowish brown bruise on my side. But I didn't care less. At least, she sure knows how to fight like a warrior. No, like a goddess.

"Are you mad at me?"

I look at her face as she waits for me to reply. Yes, I was mad at her because I had found her and I promised myself I will protect her from anyone. But some times later, I had understood why she had ran from me. She was afraid, not of me, but being with someone that you just met and don't know. Course, it took a little while for me to remember who she was and I knew before she was my next door neighbor. We used to hang out all of the time and we could say anything together without feeling being weirded out by it or anything.

I sit up and rest my hand on her smooth chin, gently pulling her to me. I lay my forehead on her head, our noses' touching and our lips blushing each other. I whisper, "No."

That's all I can say. No, I was never truly mad at her. She is my mate, after all and I will never be mad at her. I know she's doing what she thinks is right for us and she soon fixes that problem when it didn't turns out to be well. I feel her lips turn up and press against mine, softly and sweetly kissing with her sweet lips. I kiss back, trailing my fingers on her cheeks, making her shiver under my touch.

"Thank you." Paige cheerfully whisper.

Finally! I finally got to the moment where they kissed for the first time ever. I bet some of you guys were waiting for that moment and here you go! It may not be a very romance book where there's lot of kissing and more with werewolves, but I'm not really a romance person. I mean, I like romance, but I can't... Really be like that in reality with boys. Yeah, my kind of everyday problem with cute/hot boys. Eh, there's plenty of time for that in my life since I'm only sixteen.
Comment and vote, thank.
~Ghostwolf1999