6

"Where were you this morning?" I ask Sky as I sit down on my bed, wrapping myself in a tan blanket

"Where were you this morning?" I ask Sky as I sit down on my bed, wrapping myself in a tan blanket. "You were gone and so, I was worried."

"Sorry, I was here. I just left again before you wake up because I have some stuff going on." Sky replies, sitting down next to me. She wears a dark blue shirt with black skinny jeans and black ankle boots.

"Well, you should least leave me a note to let me know you're okay. Otherwise, I'll have to look for you to make sure you're fine." I look at her, her blonde hair is in French braids.

"Again, I'm sorry."

"Why can't you tell me what's going on? And don't lie to me, I can see through your lies." I point at her, rising my eye brow.

"I did not go out for a date. I had a secret meeting." She claims.

"What secret meeting? If you're planning on bringing me back to my mate, I swear I would run out of this room."

"It's for witches. I was telling them that I'm helping the last female wolf hides and told them that they can't tell any males about it. We all took a promise to that."

I stay quiet for a few minutes. I can't believe that she told the witches that I'm here and they all will not spill the truth. Wow, no wonder Sky is being more careful of what she's going to say around other guys.

"Thanks." I say softly. "Next time you're going somewhere, please tell me. That way, I don't have to worry about you all of the time."

"I will, honey." She pats on my back and I give off a small smile.

Leo's POV:

I smell the damp air, looking for my mate's scent. I catch a small smell of her and Skywar and I growl. Skywar better have a good reason to help my mate escape from me. I walk away from the forest, heading back to my warriors. They all sit on the damp mossy ground, chatting to each other excitedly. We haven't been on a lot of adventures like this and so, it's pretty exciting for everyone. They stop chatting as soon as I come up to them, looking at them.

"It seem that we're getting a little closer to the missing person." I claim. I can't let them know that I'm looking for my mate. Again. "I think this it's at somewhere very busy, maybe way too many people there to cover its' scent. But it can't fool me since I know its' scent and so..."

I look around, meeting their gazes on me. "Does anyone here know where's the most busiest place that can almost covers your scent?"

A few hands raise up in the air, waiting for me to call on them. I point at the dark skin male with green eyes and short brown hair and say, "You."

"I think that'll be North Carolina, sir." He replies in his very deep voice.

"No, I don't think so. It appears that it's scent is mixed with people and hints of salty water. Anyone else?"

All the hands are drawn down except one, a hand belonging to a skinny white boy with bright green eyes and blonde hair that's covering over his eyes. He wears all black clothes since he's goth, but he's extremely smart. Ask him any question and he'll answer it right away.

"Yes, Eric?" I look at him to meet his eyes which he looks back at me proudly.

"It's New York, the most busiest city in the world, sir. It's actually close to the salty ocean and is alway full of many different people, strong enough to cover this person's scent." He answers.

"Perfect, that'll be where we'll go. Thank you, Eric. You had helped me a lot on this." I nod and he nods back.

I look back at the group. "So, who's ready to go to New York?"

Unknown Person's POV:

"Tell me... where is she?!" The man I hate the most stands before me, yelling right in my face with his horrible stinky breath. I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"How am I suppose to know since you took me and I didn't see her for years? Hm?" I look straight in his brown eyes which are full of anger.

A sharp stinging pain spreads on my cheek, holding back the scream and I look up to see he have slapped me, his white hand raising in the air. He move his face way too close to mine, his nose brushing against my nose. This time, he lowers his voice, "If I let you out, will you leads her to me since you knows her scent? I must find all the females, every last of them and I must find that very last female wolf out there somewhere. That way, the males will die with no hope and soon all the werewolves will be gone. Forever. So, again I ask you. Can you find her and show me?"

I grit my teeth and I feel my canines growing. I growl, "Never."

He slaps me again and storms off, leaving me alone in the dark room. My hands are chained to the walls, feeling very numb from the sliver chains. I sigh, trying to calm my beating heart. I look down as a lone tear runs down my cheek. My very long hair hangs over my stomach, only wearing a thin tan torn dress. I pull my knees beneath me, trying to keep myself warm. I bite my bottom lip, trying to hold back the screams that I have been holding on forever.

I will never tell him where she is. Hell, I'll die not telling him anything. Ha, wait till he sees that. He'll be mad and I will laugh at him if I'm dead. I chuckle inside of me, the coldness creeps into my body. I miss my mate's warmth. I miss my mate's laughers, kisses, and loves. I close my eyes, trying to recall the memories of my family. My beautiful child, my handsome husband, and our wonderful life.

I open my eyes and look out of the window at my right. The black sky is dotted by white stars, the only light I have in this room is the moonlight. My eyes meet the moon, seeing the beauty of it.

"Moon Goddess, hear my prayer." I whisper, not loud enough to draw the man back in here. "I want you to protect her. I know you're busy, but please, look after her. She needs your help now. And..."

I sigh, "Bring her a wonderful mate that will protect her forever. That he can fights off any men, even the one that's hurting me now."

I look down and close my eyes. "Thank you for watching after her for many years, keeping her away from this horrible man."

I look up, feeling the gentle breeze coming in the room. I breathe in the air, smelling the sweet honey with roses. I smile.

She's safe...

Ooooooooooohhhh, who is this mystery person? Does anyone here know?
Vote, comment, share, follow. Thanks.
Song: Watch Over Me by Alex Doan
~Ghostwolf1999
Edited: January 3, 2019