The Last Winged Wolf

This is the preview for the upcoming book related to this called The Last Winged Wolf. It will be the second book of The Last Supernatural series.

A year later, the Luna has finally given birth a future leader. She holds her child close to her chest, softly singing to her daughter while an Alpha sits next to his mate, looking at both of them with such love in his eyes. He couldn't ask for a better mate and child and he smiles greatly.

Visitors come and go, bringing gifts for the leaders and the child, congratulating them, and hold their future leader. Soon enough, evening comes and the wolves leave, leaving the family at peace.

The Alpha kisses his mate's forehead and tilts his head towards to their daughter. Never in his life thought he would have a happy family and a beautiful strong mate that has saved his life by giving him her first soul, the Norse Wolf. He will do anything to protect the loves of his life, even that means giving up his life to keep the females alive. He loves them to the moon and back.

A last visitor comes into their room. The Alpha and the Luna are surprised to find someone with such powers, magic, and beauty to show up. The Moon Goddess smiles a smile that lets you know you'll be okay, you'll be safe, and nothing bad will happen. She walks gracefully to the leaders, her soft glowing grey eyes landing on their child. The child giggles at the sight of the Moon Goddess, the sweet music filling up the air like magic.

"I shall give you the gift as well." The Moon Goddess says, her voice is smooth and flawless. She looks down at the child. "My child, you will live a happy life, you'll be the most beautiful female in the pack, and..."

She gently put her hand on the child, smiling softly, "You'll be the last Winged Wolf."

The air change and shift, sparking with the sudden change. The Alpha and Luna stare at the Moon Goddess with wide eyes, unable to believe what just happen. She just made their daughter a last winged wolf on earth. And they certainly don't like it.

The Alpha growl, "Why did you do that to her? Don't you see what's been happening to the winged wolves?"

"Yes, " Replies the Moon Goddess. "That's why I made her one of them. Once she turns sixteen, she will find her mate on her birthday and he will protect her from dangers that await. She will be safe in his arms, whenever she likes it or not."

And with that, the Moon Goddess vanishes into the empty space, leaving the mates in fear and confusion. They do not like it. They both look down at their child, then at each other. The Luna has tears slowly steaming down her cheek and the Alpha wipes it away with his thumb.

"I will protect her and makes sure of it nothing bad happens to her." The Alpha promises. "And... when her mate comes, I hope he will do the same as I."

They both lean their heads on each other. They both know the great dangers their child is in and they will die protecting her. The child is their only hope of bringing back the winged wolves since there's haven't been one for a few years. They have thought they're gone, but now, their daughter is their last hope of bringing back the rare creature.

Shayla, the last Winged Wolf, is their last hope....

Aaaaand that's it folks! This book is now completed and will continue on the next next book which is called The Last Winged Wolf. It'll be all about Shayla and her upcoming mate. I couldn't wait to start on that soon!
Comment, vote, share, and follow. Thanks!
~Ghostwolf1999