31

Crow, Kyter, and I freed all the females from this madhouse. All of them were grateful to have me here to kill the possessed vampire and freed them. I still wear my dress which it's all torn, dirty, and bloody. My hair's a mess, but I don't care about that. All I care is freeing the females and make sure that they're well enough to go back to their packs. I met Mark's wife and I told her about my meeting with her husband. She looks beautiful, even though she's all dirty and tired. Her chocolate skin made her evergreen eyes to be bright comparing to her light brown hair.

All the females gave me their blessings, thankfulness, and of course, they're in my debts. I watch them leave, some going in groups, twos, and any numbers they go with. I stand between Crow and Kyter, waiting for females' bodies to disappear into the distance. I feel the warm air warming me up as the sky slowly darken to light purple. I'm glad to break this curse, this horrible kidnapping. I later learned that the white-haired vampire was possessed by a demon and somewhat took full control of him. That's how he was able to kidnapped all the females and gained more powers, almost matching mines.

But at least, I ended it once and for all. The kidnapping is done. No more possessed vampire kidnapping female wolves. The wolves will be back in their packs, families, and mates. They'll see their mates and children, happy to be back with them safe and sound. And soon enough, the world of the werewolves will be safe. Hopefully for now.

Now, all I have to do is head back to my pack. Back to my mate's arms. I take off first, jumping in the air as I transform into Lily's form. This time, my dress get destroyed as I do that and I'm not going to worry about that. All I'm going to do is head back home, spread the news of the missing wolves, and settle down peacefully. Then, meet up with my mate and start our new chapter together.

I know we haven't been able to get to know each other, though I let him marked me and completed the bond, that way no other male will 'claim' me. Leo understands why I ran away. He knows I'm trying to keep each other safe by staying away,  yet the bond between us got worse. I made it worse. Thankfully, Leo is a forgiving person and forgave my mistakes.

I let Crow and Kyter hops on my back, my strong legs supporting the weight of two people. I take off running, my paws hitting the soft grass, the wind pulling my fur, and they hold on me without a trouble. I'm coming back, Leo, I thought. And I'll make sure of it we will try again better this time.

----

At the Brokentrees pack...

I stop before the large building that's known as the Brokentrees pack, standing tall and mighty before the forest. I let Crow and Kyter slide off me and I decide to stay in my wolf form. A couple of men were standing next to the doors and when they see me approach, they soon let their eyes soften and firm frown make their way on their faces. I narrow my brows, wondering what I had missed.

"Luna," a man at the left greets somberly. "You are needed at the hospital."

Oh, what now? Did something happened while I'm gone? Did something happened to Leo? I try mind-linking Leo, but I notice the empty hole in my mind. I widen my eyes and hurry inside as the men open the doors. I didn't walk, I simply run. I run in many halls, passing members of the pack, seeing their faces in sorrow and pain. Oh no, Leo can't be dead. He can't be dead. That's impossible for an Alpha to die just like that. By whom? I will kill whoever hurt my Leo.

I finally arrive at the hospital, meeting the Dr. Geri standing outside of one of the room with a closed door. I change back into my body as quickly as I can and meet his ocean blue eyes. His eyes hold such pain in them and something inside of me snap.

"Where is he?" I ask, feeling anger in me boiling slightly. "What happened?"

"Luna, he's in there." He nods his head at the door besides him. "But I suggest you don't go in."