Meeting deadpool

It was a peaceful Sunday morning besides hearing the sounds of cars and birds waking you up from your slumber. As the light shone through your window from the left side of your bed. You groan as you toss yourself around the bed trying to avoid the bright light in your room. Suddenly, your stomach growled as if telling you to get up. You finally get up out of your bed as you began stretching your arms out in the air and letting out a loud yawn. From your bed you decided to skip your morning routine and stay in pajamas ( your pajamas can be anything you like ) since, you didn't work till the following day. You walked your way toward the kitchen to get (you decide what you get for breakfast) to eat when suddenly, SMASH! You jumped up in surprise as the food in your hands flew up and hit the ground near your feet making a complete mess all over the floor. Afraid of what it must've been you grabbed the closest object to defend yourself with. The sound had come up from your bedroom as you rushed into your room to see a man groaning on the floor with broken glass spread all over the place. You held up the object in your hands as you slowly walked around him. But, like the kind-hearted person you were you wanted to help him so, you walked cautiously to him and crouched down beside him saying "are you okay?" He chuckled as he started getting up from the floor, "nothing like being thrown from a window in the morning". As confused as you were to how he crashed through your window you dropped your object and walked closer to him. The outfit he wore was an all black and red suit covered in weapons with two katanas poking from his back which gave you an edgy feeling. "What happened", you asked as he brushed off leftover glass on him, "well babe, I actually tried to run off from that building up there to the top of this one, and I guess I must've miscalculated the landing and crashed through your window". Almost forgetting the fact that you had a broken window now, you turned to him crossing your arms " well, that's great but, how did you miscalculate. That jump is obviously impossible if you have all those weapons bringing you down " you said looking outside the bare window. He chuckled " you look nice by the way ", changing the subject as you rolled your eyes scoffing as you did. You put your foot down on this guy and said " You know what, I'm gonna need you to pay for that window you broke " pointing to it stubbornly. He faced it "uh, no I'm not because, that wasn't my fault", you groaned from the likes of this guy's response. You threw your hands in the air with anger and walked to the phone to call the police until, he blocked you from its reach. " Don't be mad at me, this is all a complete misunderstanding", you stared up at him in annoyance"can you move your... muscular arm so, I can pass by". He smirked through the mask as you quickly realized how it was  possible for him to do that. "What's the magic word " he sing-songed to you. You smiled and lifted his arm up to go under it as he said confused "was it something I said, babe". You weren't gonna call the police on him because, it seemed to you that he liked you. For your sake it had been awhile since, anyone has looked at you that way in a long time. " Don't call me, babe ", you said behind yourself.