Working together deadpool

Deadpools pov

I ran to that criminal that took y/n then, he went into a dark alley. I raced and went into the alley but, nothing she wasn't there. I dropped to my knees and said silently" I lost her again".

Spider-mans pov

I tried to spray him with my webs but, he was to quick then, he ran into an alley. I saw deadpool race to that criminal as deadpool got into there I landed on the ground right next to him. He dropped to his knees holding his swords tighter and he said something I couldn't hear since he said it quietly.

Deadpools pov

I got up and looked at spiderman you grabbed his neck and pushed him against the wall I said " this is all your fault", spiderman tried to get out of my grip and he said "I-it doesn't matter r-right now... W-we have to s-save her", I dropped him and looked at the ground and said " I'm sorry... It's just this time that she got taken away, I feel like I can't protect her all the time", you felt a hand on your shoulder" if we are going to find her, we have to work together", I sighed and turned to him " your right", he face was surprised from what I said.

Spiderman pov

I looked at deadpool an said " there must be some kind of tunnel or, something that leads somewhere", deadpool just shrugged and said " well your the brainiac... Where do you think they took her", I got a little mad and sighed " whoever that person was he wants something from her but, what", you looked over at deadpool who stood there still. " She is going to be ok deadpool", he looked my way and gave a small smile. I went into the alley and started to look for some kind of opening I kept touching the walls till I heard it start to move you looked at deadpool and said " I think I found it", deadpool walking into the alley. The door was glowing green lights and then it opened into a tunnel. You looked at deadpool and he said " lady's first", you sarcastically laughed and said " see you in the other side", and jumped into the tunnel.

Deadpool pov

Spiderman looked at me and said " see you on the other side", an he jumped into the tunnel. I looked around making sure no one saw me. You breathed and said " I'am coming y/n", and I jumped into the tunnel.

Hope you like the chapter. : )