Meeting marvel {editing}

It was a Sunday morning and you started to wake up you turned a didn't see deadpool on the bed next to you you got up and looked at your clock 9:27a.m. You went to the kitchen and saw deadpool on the couch watching Cartoon Network. In a tired voice you said" good morning", deadpool looked at you and got up from the couch and started to say " oh boy I can't wait for you to meet my marvel buddies", you looked at him confused and said" what", then the door bell rang and deadpool ran to the door saying " I'll get it". He opened and people were coming out and there were lots of them. As soon as everyone got in deadpool closed the door and said" come here, y/n I want to introduce you to somebody", you just looked at everyone who w looking at you in surprised then, a girl with black hair said" I didn't think you can stand this freak for a minute", deadpool just sighed and said" don't worry y/n she is just jealous that I didn't day her", the girl just blushed and said" my name is domino, what about you", you just stared y everyone and said"y/n", then, deadpool grabbed your arm pulling you away. Deadpool just smiled and said" this is wolverine", wolverine just smiled and said" you look really beautiful", you blushed slightly, " thank you". Then, a god like man said"why hello my lady, it is a pleasure to meet you", then he kissed your hand. You looked at deadpool and he started to get a little jealous so, he kissed you and continued on introducing to everyone which was ok with you but, it was just so sudden. You meet the avengers which were really fun especially tony stark that couldn't get his eye off you and so did the other guys but, black window treated you like a sister would, she even asked if you would hang with her tomorrow. Then, you meet the fantastic four which were really nerdy but, they were cool. Then, deadpool said" I think that's everyone right" then, the front door opened and who came out was someone you knew.

Hoped you like it. : ) and sorry if I didn't mention any body from marvel characters that you like.