What are you doing deadpool

Deadpool had been on the couch sleeping after, you watched a whole season of ( your favorite tv show). You looked over at the time and saw that it was about to be midnight and remembered that you still had to work tomorrow. After, eating your take out for dinner you went to take a shower and put on some new pajamas to go to bed in. You left Deadpool knowing that was the only place he can sleep since, you didn't want him getting any ideas to start asking if he could sleep with you. You turned off all your lights and snuggled into bed until, you heard creaking noises coming from outside of your bedroom door. You froze and wondered if, it might have been Deadpool trying to scare you. A quiet whisper said " y/n are you up", you realized it was Deadpools voice but, you didn't want to answer him. It was silent for a moment until, you felt the sheets moving from behind you and felt his body pull you close to him with his hand over you. Not only did he do that, but he put his head on your neck and quickly fell asleep. You felt awkward and bashful but, didn't mind it so much that you just went to sleep for it to be over. The next morning, your alarm went off at 8:30. You went to brush your teeth then, headed to the kitchen to make some coffee for yourself. The aroma of coffee had spread throughout the kitchen and Deadpool was making it for you. You walked to him gently taking the cup from his hand, sipped it immidiately. You wondered and said "so, what were you doing on my bed last night" moaning softly from how good the coffee was. He poured some for himself and drank it from a mug, grinning at you " you sure know how to make a man happy", he said lifting his eyebrow through his mask as you froze with pink flooding to your checks and dropped your coffee as it splattered on the floor and said, "what did you say"?