Uh deadpool

Should I? I mean, it's been a long time since, you been asked out and it happens to be the guy you just met. To speak in all honesty, you haven't even understood these feelings you have been having toward him. It wasn't until he repeated, " y/n, y/n " he started waving his hand in front of you. You came back to reality, when you looked at deadpool and said " whoa, are you asking me out but, we just met", thinking to yourself that it wouldn't hurt to say yes. He nodded" uh I did", when he stood in front of you he almost towered over you." I like you, your nice enough to let me do things that most people won't let me do". It was no surprise that you shouldn't have let him get away with half the stuff he has been doing but, was it okay if it was him doing those things? You looked at him with his face covered in that mask and wondered why he had kept it on all this time. Or should I not? If, you really wanted to make this work maybe this date would help you know more about him and get over these feelings you have been having for him. You sighed " okay, I'll go out with you", he cheered and gave you a even bigger bear hug. You stood still until he put you down " but, if I do this I want my window paid and fixed for the next day, you understand..oh and no fast food restaurants ". He nodded slowly while turning his head " Well, what about I fix it myself and we don't have to pay for it ". Wondering how he was going to be able to do something like fix a glass window you just agreed to it. (Stupid decision) You both walked back to your car and drove to the apartment while listening to more rock music. Before, walking to the door of your apartment Deadpool took your hand and left a small piece of paper in it. You stopped and looked back at him weirdly, " just open it, y/n " he whispered to you. You opened it and it read in bold letters " YOU ARE CUTE ". You smiled up at him and he winked at you through the mask. " You are so weird, D ", when you unlocked the door and Deadpool went inside after you " don't worry about our date babe, it will be a surprise for you ".

Sorry if it's not good enough. : /