Jealous deadpool {editing}

Then, appeared spiderman out the door way saying" sorry if I am late everyone I-", spiderman lifted his head saw you and walked up to you forgetting that the whole crew of marvel was there and said" h-hi", you looked at deadpool and he said" spidey your here", he ran to spiderman and gave him a hug spiderman just started to struggle out of his grip and you chuckled then, deadpool let go of him and ran back to you holding your arm and then back to spiderman saying " y/n this is my spiderman", spiderman just looked at deadpool seriously and you said " hello, spiderman", he smiled and then, turned to the crew of marvel and said" hey everyone". Suddenly, there was beeping noises all the crew looked at some device on there wrists and they all left without a goodbye. Deadpool looked at spiderman and said" uh, were is your little watch thingy", spiderman said" i'am off", deadpool cheered and said" this is perfect, me, my girlfriend, and you can finally spend time together, oh this going to awesome", spiderman just stared at you and deadpool and said" you guys are a couple", you nodded and said " yea it's a long story", spiderman just blushed slightly and said " oh that's cool", deadpool ran to him and said" you no what we should do right now, we should all go out", spiderman just stared at deadpool and said "like a friend thing", deadpool just nodded and kissed you on the cheek and said to you "I'll be right back, you guys just get acquainted alright", then he left. Spiderman just looked at you and you just smiled " so, um what's new", he said" well, besides knowing deadpool has a girlfriend nothing really", you laughed and said " do you like me or something", he started to blush and was about to say something till deadpool came out with a hat and said " so how was your first time knowing each other", you and spiderman stared at each other and you said" surprising", deadpool just looked at you and kissed you again on the lips which made you blush and said " ok let's go", spiderman said" what's with the hat", deadpool looked at his hat and said " oh nothing just because I want to feel adventurous", you chuckled and said " on let's go".

So yea it was spiderman anyways hope you like this part. And also can someone give me a little advice on what going to happened on the next part, please. :)